Rolling Thunder Forums

Pollution Processors

Eldred

I run a race with a homeworld where "pollution is a major concern". As a homeworld it has zero attrition. I was wondering if building pollution processors would have any significant effect - ie would my population grow faster?

I know that you have to build 1 processor to every 100 pop for maximum effect so I suppose it isn't really worth doing, just wondered if they would have any effect or is the homeworld already at its optimum for growth.

Alternatively will this race have to find similarly polluted worlds for successfully colonisation???

I run a race with a homeworld where "pollution is a major concern". As a homeworld it has zero attrition. I was wondering if building pollution processors would have any significant effect - ie would my population grow faster?

:beer: You answer one question but not the other. If a "polluted" HW were cleaned up, would increase population growth/produce any other affects? Also, would the opposite apply; would a "non-polluted" HW that got polluted decrease population growth/produce any other affects?

Ignore the pollution on your homeworld, because you do not suffer attrition on your homeworld. The entire attrition routine is skipped for your own homeworld. Pollution does not directly affect population growth in any event - only indirectly by causing attrition.