Rolling Thunder Forums

OT: Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to RTG

Mechanica

I, too, shall wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Jubulent Kwanzaa, Joyous Noel, Festive Yule and a Hopeful New Year to all the members of the SuperNova Family. :woohoo::blink::D

May your Holiday Season be filled with Joy and Thanksgiving! And may all your loved ones currently in dangerous places return home happy, healthy and whole. :woohoo:

-SK :woohoo:

PS - My 1000th post. :jawdrop:

I, too, shall wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Jubulent Kwanzaa, Joyous Noel, Festive Yule and a Hopeful New Year to all the members of the SuperNova Family.  :woohoo:  :blink:  :D

May your Holiday Season be filled with Joy and Thanksgiving!  And may all your loved ones currently in dangerous places return home happy, healthy and whole.  :woohoo:

-SK  :woohoo:

PS - My 1000th post.  :jawdrop:

Grats on post 1,000!

And happy holidays to all! :cheers:

I, too, shall wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Jubulent Kwanzaa, Joyous Noel, Festive Yule and a Hopeful New Year to all the members of the SuperNova Family.  :huh:  :huh:  B)

May your Holiday Season be filled with Joy and Thanksgiving!  And may all your loved ones currently in dangerous places return home happy, healthy and whole.  :drunk:

-SK  :beer:

PS - My 1000th post.  <_<

I can't say it any better than that so let me echo this sentiment from Pete and I as well :rolleyes:

Happy Holidays and best wishes for a great 2006 for everyone! :P

Russ