Rolling Thunder Forums

Strange Lifeform!

We have encountered a startling lifeform!  While we do not know if it's hostile or not, we urge the fellow races of the universe to apply caution when nearing this creature!

The only thing which seems to placate it is coffee!

thealien.jpg

You have been warned!

-Sha'thar

Definitely hostile. I would stay clear of it Sha'thar. Eventually your kofe will run out.

We have encountered a startling lifeform!  While we do not know if it's hostile or not, we urge the fellow races of the universe to apply caution when nearing this creature!

The only thing which seems to placate it is coffee!

thealien.jpg

You have been warned!

-Sha'thar

The Gosht Khor do not know the half of it! Just try offending this lifeform early on a Monday morning before its second cup of coffee, and see what happents!

TErnest

(And no, I have not had that second cup, yet!)

Ok,

So what moniker does the lifeform go by?  I need to know so I can keep my limited supply of coffee safe.

Lord Uriel

<<Sigh!>> I am afraid that picture is me. :( Don't worry about your coffee, though. I would never bother with a "limited" supply. :pirate2:

Tony Ernest

(running Arcane Services, Inc., and Imperial Demonic Envelopment)

Ok,

So what moniker does the lifeform go by?  I need to know so I can keep my limited supply of coffee safe.

Lord Uriel

<<Sigh!>> I am afraid that picture is me. :( Don't worry about your coffee, though. I would never bother with a "limited" supply. :pirate2:

Tony Ernest

(running Arcane Services, Inc., and Imperial Demonic Envelopment)

Tony, you defintely win the prize for the scariest lifeform in SN:ROTE. However, we do have an unlimited supply of coffee so you are welcome to visit.

(I hope you like yours with an espresso shot or two. After all our HW is very coldf and we need something to fire us up. :pirate2: )

Hope I don't end up looking like that. Espically since I don't drink coffee.

Its in the genes, CL. You will find you wake up some day and you .... must.... have .... a cup of coffee. :huh:

By the way as part of a long term health study of 110000 nurses found that drinking lots of coffee may actually lead to reduced risk of hypertension. People who drank one cup per day had a risk increase of 6% while those who drank 4 to 5 cups had a risk reduction of more than 6% and six cups or more lead to a reduction of 9 to 12%. So maybe it is good to drink that coffee after all. :laugh:

You have to love statistics... A good statstician can make the numbers say anything that they want.

We have lots of statisticians at StarBars. :laugh: Did you know that visiting a StarBars at least once per day increases the chance of winning!! :D:huh: