Rolling Thunder Forums

Happy New Year

Locklyn

As the hour has passed one hour into the new year here in Sweden I would like to thank Pete and Russ for the Year that has been as well as everyone else and wish all and one an excellent start to the new year and much happy gaming and SNROE improvements ahead!

Happy New Year!

/Lars

(At work)

As the hour has passed one hour into the new year here in Sweden I would like to thank Pete and Russ for the Year that has been as well as everyone else and wish all and one an excellent start to the new year and much happy gaming and SNROE improvements ahead!

Happy New Year!

/Lars

(At work)

:jawdrop:

Anyone else notice in the news that a few days ago an American naval exercise was cancelled off the Phillipines, now today we learn of a large "earthquake" off the Southern coast of Taiwan.

How convenient was that? And exactly 2 years to the day to the tsunami that killed thousands of people in the same area!

I smell a rat!

Have the Illuminatee or other potential World Leaders, detonated a bomb just south of Taiwan?

If this gets me arrested, please pray for me! :jawdrop:

Happy New Year.

Anyone else notice in the news that a few days ago an American naval exercise was cancelled off the Phillipines, now today we learn of a large "earthquake" off the Southern coast of Taiwan.

How convenient was that? And exactly 2 years to the day to the tsunami that killed thousands of people in the same area!

I smell a rat!

Have the Illuminatee or other potential World Leaders, detonated a bomb just south of Taiwan?

If this gets me arrested, please pray for me! :jawdrop:

Happy New Year.

Pray for you? No. But I do have to thank you. I turned you in for a nice cash reward. Such a nice way to start the new year. (PS -- those mean in the dark suits and car are your friends, really they are).

• 2 months later...

Who the heck are you and why are you running my old empire?!?!?!?

I smell a rat!

If this gets me arrested, please pray for me! :ph34r:

Happy New Year.

I smell a rat!

Happy New Year.

:D

--MacBeth

Royal Illuminati Protectorates

I smell a rat!

Happy New Year.

--MacBeth

What has this got to do with SNTOTE?

I smell a rat!

Happy New Year.

--MacBeth

What has this got to do with SNTOTE?

It' possible the poster didn't realize there was an omission on his part, or it's an abscure reference to some sort of double extra secret probation. Which itself is an obscure reference. I'd like to add my own.

To those who were defeated, valiant defense on your part. For the winners go the spoils.

Lord Uriel