Rolling Thunder Forums

Cow Catapult??????

Check this exploration find out

EXPL: 123

Exploration teams from Fleet #123 search Frasildee-2 for anything of interest, and discover an alien Fusion Power Plant

Complex here!

They examine their discovery quite closely, and much is learned concerning Steam Powered Cow Catapult technology!

an alien Fusion Power Plant Complex: This place is ruined but due to its nature did not suffer radioactive contamination.. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I have discovered a DOOMSDAY weapon! :cheers::cheers::laugh::laugh:

Exploration teams from Fleet #123 search Frasildee-2 for anything of interest, and discover an alien Fusion Power Plant

Complex here!

They examine their discovery quite closely, and much is learned concerning Steam Powered Cow Catapult technology!

an alien Fusion Power Plant Complex: This place is ruined but due to its nature did not suffer radioactive contamination.. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Finally, a use for coal!

Complex here!

Finally, a use for coal!

A second use for all that Meat on temperate terrestrial worlds!!

Complex here!

Wow the Bovine Hegemony will NOT be happy about this. :o And neither will Kurassier since the truth is out on why he wanted to franchise the McBovine's so badly. :pirate2:

Complex here!

Wow the Bovine Hegemony will NOT be happy about this. :pirate2: And neither will Kurassier since the truth is out on why he wanted to franchise the McBovine's so badly. :pirate2:

On a prior thread we mentioned the development of the Total Conversion Cow Catapult. We have since developed the Spinal Mounted Bovine Accelerator.... :o:cheers:

Complex here!

Finally, a use for coal!

Not coal. Methane! It's self-powering! :pirate2:

TErnest

On a prior thread we mentioned the development of the Total Conversion Cow Catapult. We have since developed the Spinal Mounted Bovine Accelerator.... :o:cheers:

I have actually faced some of these in space combat. My admiral said that he felt like his ship had been put through a meat grinder! :pirate2:

TErnest

On a prior thread we mentioned the development of the Total Conversion Cow Catapult. We have since developed the Spinal Mounted Bovine Accelerator.... :cheers::laugh:

I have actually faced some of these in space combat. My admiral said that he felt like his ship had been put through a meat grinder! :cheers:

TErnest

Sorry, but your fleet commanders were heard asking, "Where's the beef?" so we showed them..... :laugh::woohoo:

Not coal. Methane! It's self-powering! :ph34r:

TErnest

The much feared MOO missile :ph34r:

Calamaran.

Sounds like another "Dirty Job" for Mike Rowe ....... I can just imagine the espisode now. Once it reaches the point where Mike says "I have to do WHAT to the cow to prepare it for the launch tube insertion?!" , it will be nothing but laughs after that.

[The much feared MOO missile :ph34r:]

Followed by the upgraded missile called the MOO POO missile. That opens the Super MOO POO missile. That opens a ground tech called the Rapid-Fire Cud Launcher. Face it people, Cows are scary, intelligent, and bent on conquering us all. Be afraid!! :ph34r:

Sakarissa

The Circle

Complex here!

I have discovered a DOOMSDAY weapon! :ph34r::ph34r::laugh::laugh:

A Steam Powered Cow Catapult... That is "udderly" ridiculous. Just in case it may be an important piece of technology, can you "steer" me in the right direction to research this totally "amoozing" advance. I hope you were serious and not feeding us a bunch of "bull"... I will apologize to all of you who I have managed to offend, but I love puns and had to "milk" it for all its worth.

:oops:

Complex here!

I have discovered a DOOMSDAY weapon! :ph34r::ph34r::laugh::laugh:

A Steam Powered Cow Catapult... That is "udderly" ridiculous. Just in case it may be an important piece of technology, can you "steer" me in the right direction to research this totally "amoozing" advance. I hope you were serious and not feeding us a bunch of "bull"... I will apologize to all of you who I have managed to offend, but I love puns and had to "milk" it for all its worth.

:oops:

I had meant to ask Pete is this was indeed a real tech or something that popped up just for amusement.

I think it was just designed to make some bored explorers laugh themselves sensless. :oops: