Rolling Thunder Forums

Empire stats

hobknob

I decided to look at some overall totals for one of my positions and here are what they are. Remember that I run more than one position and this data is from one of those positions, not a combination of several positions and is current as of the April 19, 2008 turn results.

Total population in the empire; 5,754,593

Total unemployed pop; 1,296,357

Total Industrial capacity; 4,541,832,500

Pop Growth each turn; 6,026

I was looking at Victory results and thought we needed some sort of numbers posted.

Feel free to post your own. I will get to another position next week.

:D:thumbsup:

I like looking at numbers on individual worlds. For example, here are some results (that I know others have surpassed) from mining on just one world:

- Iron Mine: 76,932,045 Iron(s) were produced

- Lumber Mill: 49,574,475 Lumber(s) were produced

- Chemical Refinery: 30,545,250 Industrial Chemicals(s) were produced

- Crystal Refinery: 38,672,270 Crystals(s) were produced

- Gas Refinery: 53,111,880 Gaseous Elements(s) were produced

- Advanced Stripmining Complex: 1,914,643,000 Raw Resources(s) were produced

- Hydroelectric Power Plant: 15,509,230 Power(s) were produced

I like looking at numbers on individual worlds. For example, here are some results (that I know others have surpassed) from mining on just one world:

- Iron Mine: 76,932,045 Iron(s) were produced

- Lumber Mill: 49,574,475 Lumber(s) were produced

- Chemical Refinery: 30,545,250 Industrial Chemicals(s) were produced

- Crystal Refinery: 38,672,270 Crystals(s) were produced

- Gas Refinery: 53,111,880 Gaseous Elements(s) were produced

- Advanced Stripmining Complex: 1,914,643,000 Raw Resources(s) were produced

- Hydroelectric Power Plant: 15,509,230 Power(s) were produced

There's just one or two of us that don't - quite - work in the same scale (think, "macrocosmic vs microcosmic")!!! I, for example, am very frugal. I don't use as many trailing zeros as you do.

I decided to look at some overall totals for one of my positions and here are what they are. Remember that I run more than one position and this data is from one of those positions, not a combination of several positions and is current as of the April 19, 2008 turn results.

I was looking at Victory results and thought we needed some sort of numbers posted.

:beer::cheers:

Is this one of your average empires? Or is this your most productive one? Until I read this I was happy with approximately quadrupling my production abilities since starting but 4 1/2 billion tons of output? :D

Care to share any secrets to getting to this level?

Research and conquest.

:beer::cheers:

Is this one of your average empires? Or is this your most productive one? Until I read this I was happy with approximately quadrupling my production abilities since starting but 4 1/2 billion tons of output? :D

Care to share any secrets to getting to this level?

The empire I posted the information about is the largest by population but is not the largest in terms of actual production. As you can see by the population, I have acquired a few HW's. :beer:

I don't mind sharing details in general but some stuff is sensitive as you can imagine.

Gathering in the odd few HW's certainly helps the bottom line. I also benefit from not having any enemies pounding on the door. That leaves lots of resources that can go into infrastructure rather than into ships that tend to get blown up.

:cheers::D