Rolling Thunder Forums

Choose Your Side

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Ah people of Victory, you all know my fondness for a Poll and after re-reading the V83 forum there was a post by Monk saying there are only two sides.

Spongies and Non Spongies (Better Known as Monks)

Now I cant do this as a poll because I want to know who supports who, just for fun of course.

If I cant beat the Monk on the battlefield then I need to beat him at the Ballot box

So..... The question is this.

Please respond as follows SPONGE or NON SPONGE (You can place MONK) if you like.

I will start the ball rolling and compile the results in a few weeks.

SPONGE

Ah people of Victory, you all know my fondness for a Poll and after re-reading the V83 forum there was a post by Monk saying there are only two sides.

Now I cant do this as a poll because I want to know who supports who, just for fun of course.

If I cant beat the Monk on the battlefield then I need to beat him at the Ballot box

Please respond as follows SPONGE or NON SPONGE (You can place MONK) if you like.

SPONGE

Ahhhhhhhh, Bob my boy, you do know where my loyalties lye :angry2:

IF I WASN'T SIPPING CONTENTEDLY ON A HOME BREW, I'D REPLY TO THIS.

SPONGE

Sponge's are a blight in the sea and on the forum. Besides The monk regularly lasts deep into victory games while you just dry up and blow away.... :woohoo:

To Sponge or not to Sponge. That's the question.

Sorry Spongy. I don't take sides. I ally with my friends and/or whatever nation that is in the right place strategically. But I do support my allies whatever it takes. And offcourse we have to take into account what Predator just mentioned. Sponges don't last long in Vic.

But in another galaxy, another game, we could be allies. Maybe.

Von Manstein

• 3 weeks later...

SPONGE

Shouldn't that be Spongies and Monkies?

;)

Race Pilsner

Neither. This is between the two of you. :ph34r::cheers:

Well spoken, a good brew is better than a brew ha ha over a populatiry contest any day.

:robot:

Race Pilsner