Rolling Thunder Forums

Dec 23rd Due Date Reminder

RTGRuss

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that this is a short cycle and the SuperNova turns for this cycle are due on Tuesday (midnight), December 23rd instead of the usual Wednesday. I'll be pulling turns late on Tuesday and sending out my usual SN Check emails for any that aren't in by midnight or so - then I'll have one more pull in the morning before I hand things over to Pete. If you don't have an orders receipt from me by sometime Tuesday night resend them to be on the safe side.

Please plan accordingly and get them in as soon as you can this cycle - our goal is to have them back to you for Christmas :o

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to all :laugh:

Russ

Hi Russ,

Just as a question, should we expect our turns back on Dec 27 (Sat)? Might affect some of our brothers/sisters who are traveling.

Good Cheer,

Rick

Hi Rick,

Actually Pete is going to try to get them out to everybody by Dec 25th :laugh: There is always a chance it could drift into Friday or Saturday depending on battles and/or unexpected...excitement :cheers: ... but he is hoping to have them out sometime Christmas Day if at all possible :o

Best wishes!

Russ

Reminder bump...

Russ,

Did you get mine? Ever since this whole "sent in old orders" incident, the Imperial Communications Officers have been extremely worried <_<

Best wishes for the holidays for you and Pete!

Cheers

/Locklyn

Russ,

Did you get mine? Ever since this whole "sent in old orders" incident, the Imperial Communications Officers have been extremely worried :wacko:

Best wishes for the holidays for you and Pete!

Cheers

/Locklyn

I'm in the process of an email session right now if you haven't gotten a turn submission receipt yet they'll be out soon. Always a good idea to keep an eye on those communications officers this time of year... :cheers:<_<

Russ

Russ,

What are the chances of Xmas day turns? Ie should I stay glued to the Imperial Communications Orb or should I do other life improving things :holiday:

:holiday:

/Locklyn