Rolling Thunder Forums

Gravitic Mine Rack

Locklyn

The Gremloids early decided on a Mine Rack weapon line because it was consistent with their idea of staying as far as away from the enemy as possible. I quickly went up the tree in the first year but have since then spent six years looking for the Gravitic Mine Rack combo but been unable to find it or even among all my allies and enemies find one player that has managed to research this tech. Now I am asking, has anyone actually managed to open up this tech or find one in EXPL missions (the actual weapon not tech hits) because none of my positions, allies or enemies have done so so either it is a very convoluted tech path to get there or there may be an error in the prereqs required for the tech to open which has happened several times in the past. So please speak up if you have found this piece of weaponry! I have since long surpassed it in deadlier weapons but somehow feel incomplete in my racial quest for mines :drunk:

:beer:

/Locklyn

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the ANZ for Gravitic Mine Racks. I'd be happy to consider any fair trade for the info. :thumbsup:

"Your scientists didn't think they could beat the Gamma-Ray Laser Mines they had developed previously, but they have outdone themselves. ..."

-LX

May I ask of the source of that ANZ?

I have the ANZ for Gravitic Mine Racks. I'd be happy to consider any fair trade for the info. :thumbsup:

"Your scientists didn't think they could beat the Gamma-Ray Laser Mines they had developed previously, but they have outdone themselves. ..."

-LX

When we finish with the mine rack, can we do 'Hydrolithium Bomb'?? ^_^:wub:

I can't seem to pull up an ANZ for that one either. :thumbsup:

:beer::cheers:

That is an easy one :beer:

It is a direct decendent from one of the weapon lines.

Well, thanks! ^_^

Now that I know which one, I'll head that way. :wub:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No, I really mean that; thanks to the two guys who pointed me in the right direction! Now to find someplace to deliver them..... :cheers:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I loved laying mines in " The Next Empire "...lay them out in a place where you know an enemy would be likely to travel through , and clear the area . Too bad we don't seem to have something like this here ( yet , at least ) .....

Don't get me started on mines! :beer: I was headed that direction when the Bomb came up. :wub:

:thumbsup:^_^

I have the ANZ for Gravitic Mine Racks. I'd be happy to consider any fair trade for the info. :beer:

-LX

It came from a bright and shiny turn results pdf. :thumbsup: It is quite real...

{I also have the Hydrolithium bomb ANZ}

-LX