Rolling Thunder Forums

Setup questions

H. S. Lahman

So I think that what we have all learnt from this fun little discussion is not to post your battle report or make any mention about those sneeky little tricks you pulled. ;)

Sir Smeg

:cheers:

Looks like it is best to let all scouts find your HW, then ask them why they are there(very nicely, and with great reverance), then when they attack drop and start a new Empire. that way you are not a bad guy.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Im sure afterwards when his empire fell he continued to use that mumble jumble Kom Ka talk with you, Im sure when he passed on his intel reports he mumble jumbled them up also.... it must have been a tough year for you to have to decifer that each time.

You forgot to tell that I offered to translate between you and the KomKa.

And Im sure afterwards when his empire fell he continued to use that mumble jumble Kom Ka talk with you, Im sure when he passed on his intel reports he mumble jumbled them up also.... it must have been a tough year for you to have to decifer that each time.

You forgot to tell that I offered to translate between you and the KomKa.

Well the translation worked for me. These Soerenjev seem to have a good lingusitic ability.

Warmonger saint or devil status is determined by the level of Spin Doctor researched by the said Warmonger.

Sakarissa :alien2:

The Circle

Are the pre reqs: 1st Generation Plausable Denial, 2nd generation Self Belief and 1st Generation Hypocrisy ? :}

Wait, on second thoughts best not tell, apparently knowledge of the tech tree is both the most important military secret players have but provides no advantage to a player when he starts a new empire... :}

This, from the same mook who was, not long ago, thumping his chest like the biggest silver-back in the pack because he was able to beat an opponent based on what we used to call "quarter-power?"

Flagritz has big advantage -- that is meet and just and right...

Flagritz has a big disadvantage -- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

You can't breezily say "its a WAR-game" when you're up and expect a heck of a lot of sympathy when the war-game turns on you.