Rolling Thunder Forums

Howdy

Tennessee Group

Howdy y'all. This here is the Tennessee Group. I is posting cause our cover is been blowed by Gary Carpenter back a piece. Since he is been runnin off at the mouth we aim to see that are side is heard from first.

We's a group of playas from Tennessee in the good ole US of A and we's dedicated to takin down the PA and anyone who is in are way. If you aim to be around then you better clear outta are way or you's gonna get stamped on.

That is all

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we all knew this was coming...

Where's that extra popcorn? When's the show goin' start? :thumbsup:

-LX

What you mean LX what show?

Howdy y'all. This here is the Tennessee Group. I is posting cause our cover is been blowed by Gary Carpenter back a piece. Since he is been runnin off at the mouth we aim to see that are side is heard from first.

We's a group of playas from Tennessee in the good ole US of A and we's dedicated to takin down the PA and anyone who is in are way. If you aim to be around then you better clear outta are way or you's gonna get stamped on.

That is all

LOL told ya so, if you really are the TG.

Note: the attack anyone that gets in the way, IE they sight.

NOTE: Now you can see why the PA believes the TG to be so EVIL, Red necks in tuxedo's, farting, and driving pickups, while plotting on a laptop out in the woods near the moonshine producing still, with lead pipes causing their teeth to fall out, singing THUNDER ROAD, as MASCAR plays on their portable TV.

That is all

NOTE: Now you can see why the PA believes the TG to be so EVIL, Red necks in tuxedo's, farting, and driving pickups, while plotting on a laptop out in the woods near the moonshine producing still, with lead pipes causing their teeth to fall out, singing THUNDER ROAD, as MASCAR plays on their portable TV.

Oh we is the TG thats for damm shure.

Y'all is using them big city slicker words but I reckon its the PA who is gettin there asses whooped but good. It shore ain't the TG I can garan-damm-tee that.

You gots yourself a perty mouth now squeal like a pig boy.

That is all

Y'all is using them big city slicker words but I reckon its the PA who is gettin there asses whooped but good. It shore ain't the TG I can garan-damm-tee that.

Despite years of back breaking effort, the battle by southerners living in hilly or swampy terrain to overcome sterotyping is set back another 100 years. Sigh..... :thumbsup:

That is all

Despite years of back breaking effort, the battle by southerners living in hilly or swampy terrain to overcome sterotyping is set back another 100 years. Sigh..... :thumbsup:

What the heck are you talkin about boy? Tarnation.

I almost forgot, you can tell a TG HW, by all the clunker space ships lying around and up on space blocks.

Uh huh. And you can tell a PA HW by the lack of any space ships and large radioactive clouds of space junk and killed PA troops rotting in the field

One question for TG, if things are going so well for you, WHY did you go begging the LARs group to help you?

Whats this here LARs group you talkin about boy? Explain yoself, just who exactly do you think is this LARs group? And who has done gone and hep'ed us TGers to whoop you PA boys? We's doin mighty fine all on our own.

They know who they are, the question was for them. No answer expected.

We know who we is but what is this LARs group you is a-speakin of?

TG is this here Tennessee Group so what do LAR stand fer? Or is LAR another of them there voices I heerd you has in yor head what tells you to be bad an do bad things?