Rolling Thunder Forums

The Plekton Convocation # 5000

lugal

Well, I got my butt handed to me. Guess I shouldnt have used a 5 year old ship for this. But, I got the details on this guy for whoever decides to take these guys on. I hope my next fight with this guy is more fruitful.

Plekton Herald Iota Xi [ROE: P] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 96,000)

[Deploy Location 7] 1 EM Nautilus (Plekton Emissary - 96,000 tons [each])

<35 Stellar Leech>

** Battle Damage Assessment Report **

----- Deployed Ordnance (Fighter/Drone Survivors) -----

Ilwrath Dominion # 3632 [ 1,000 / 1,000 Light Drone] Standard Attack Mk I Fusion Pulse Engine

EM Nautilus (Plekton Emissary - 96,000 tons) [integrity: 25,746,466 / 30,058,560] (Green, Timid)

96 Bioelectric Mantle, 1 Giant Axon, 3,600 Internal Cavity, 3 Mantle Infuser, 1 Mutating Convergence Lens

2 Nidamental Gland, 1 Parasitic Bore, 1 Plektonite Armor, 96 Pulsejet Siphon, 6 Stellar Converter

1 Transdimensional Displacement Pod

Fusion: 4,400, Matter Disruptor: 4,400, Projectile: 4,400

Maneuverability: 8.00, Phase Inversion: 87.50 %, Missile Defense: 50.00 %, Sensors: 50.00 %

Not surprisingly, its full of plekton tech, ignores shields and has no shields. This fleet shoudn't pose any danger to you by itself, but I wonder if it heralds something more.

Some initial guesswork (and I have several ANZs):-

Parasitic Bore - weapon

Bioelectric Mantle - armour

Nidamental Gland - armour

Plektonite Armor - armour

Pulsejet Siphon - engine equivalent to Mk VI Nuclear

Transdimensional Displacement Pod - jump drive

Stellar Leech - fighters

Internal Cavity - fighter bay? fuel tankage?

Stellar Leech = System Beacon (There is a Beacon in the system the Herald appeared)

Any guesses on what Mantle Infuser, Mutating Convergence Lens and Stellar Converter Are?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got my butt handed to me. Guess I shouldnt have used a 5 year old ship for this. But, I got the details on this guy for whoever decides to take these guys on. I hope my next fight with this guy is more fruitful.

Plekton Herald Iota Xi [ROE: P] *Total Defense* (Fleet Tonnage: 96,000)

[Deploy Location 7] 1 EM Nautilus (Plekton Emissary - 96,000 tons [each])

<35 Stellar Leech>

** Battle Damage Assessment Report **

----- Deployed Ordnance (Fighter/Drone Survivors) -----

Ilwrath Dominion # 3632 [ 1,000 / 1,000 Light Drone] Standard Attack Mk I Fusion Pulse Engine

EM Nautilus (Plekton Emissary - 96,000 tons) [integrity: 25,746,466 / 30,058,560] (Green, Timid)

96 Bioelectric Mantle, 1 Giant Axon, 3,600 Internal Cavity, 3 Mantle Infuser, 1 Mutating Convergence Lens

2 Nidamental Gland, 1 Parasitic Bore, 1 Plektonite Armor, 96 Pulsejet Siphon, 6 Stellar Converter

1 Transdimensional Displacement Pod

Fusion: 4,400, Matter Disruptor: 4,400, Projectile: 4,400

Maneuverability: 8.00, Phase Inversion: 87.50 %, Missile Defense: 50.00 %, Sensors: 50.00 %

Not surprisingly, its full of plekton tech, ignores shields and has no shields. This fleet shoudn't pose any danger to you by itself, but I wonder if it heralds something more.

Some initial guesswork (and I have several ANZs):-

Parasitic Bore - weapon

Bioelectric Mantle - armour

Nidamental Gland - armour

Plektonite Armor - armour

Pulsejet Siphon - engine equivalent to Mk VI Nuclear

Transdimensional Displacement Pod - jump drive

Stellar Leech - fighters

Internal Cavity - fighter bay? fuel tankage?

Stellar Leech = System Beacon (There is a Beacon in the system the Herald appeared)

Any guesses on what Mantle Infuser, Mutating Convergence Lens and Stellar Converter Are?

Well, Bioelectric Mantle gives a Phase Inversion rating, so one of the others must give a sensor rating. I'm guessing the

Mutating Convergence Lens.

• 1 month later...
The Plektonites have been frightened away by the warlike atmosphere in what used the be a calm area of the old empire . They are saddened by this , and have left , and will return in a 1000 years in the hopes that things have settled down in this sector of " The Next Empire " .

I heard they were just regrouping to go after someone who has been (and I quote them) "utterly rotten", Im not sure who that could be??? Whoever it is probably deserves a good wooping....

As if with your lies you had not been utterly rotten yourself....

If your referring to all the truths I have told about you and your master which have shattering the supposed "truth" you guys spew out then I don't think I have to worry :thumbsup:

Besides I thought you said you like being the bad guy? you were the one who said that you have been utterly rotten in a earlier thread, whats the problem? Does the warmonger really have a secret desire to be loved.... is it not enough your master loves you? :}

You try to put yourself in a light you are not....the warmonger is yourself . I have no like or dislike to be labeled either good or bad , I simply don't care...I do care when an individual tries to twist the story to portray himself as an innocent victim . If I am not mistaken , you were the one who originally invaded the Komka HW , even though he practically begged you for peace , and even in his way of trying to communicate it was clear that he wanted no part of war . If your cause had been entirely just , then why did your alliance not help you ? Ah yes , again your motives were entirely pure , you wanted to keep them out of being destroyed....and then afterwards in several posts you make remarks that you were not entirely happy with them because they did not support you . So , conflicting signals from the same person....yourself . Of course , to you this is not a lie , and you have been always entirely truthfull . I believe the parties involved and the ones who had access to the info know which side of the story is correct .......

rfouasnon... you make me laugh.... I quote you below:

"I have been utterly rotten....."

"" Evility " live on!!! "

"Once again , yes , I am evil , but I don't want you to get the impression that I am being deceptive . I do not believe I am"

"Since I am declaring myself as an attacker , I need not plead any kind of moral high ground , I am black , and I am totally evil . Whine and cry and moan over that ."

"Now I AM an aggressor , and you can whine and cry about the evil Ori attacking you."

"Are you trying to say the Dark Side is not good ? That assumption is prejudicial.....I would venture to say the Dark Side is the good side , and all that are against the Dark Side are on the wrong path......"

For someone who doesnt want to be labelled good or bad Im thinking you lean more towards bad :}

As for twisiting the truth..... ha ha, yeah Im the twister! you crack me up! :thumbsup:

Belive what you like, we can rehash this till the cows come home (and the forum has been pretty quiet so we have the time :oops: but if people read the previous threads the truth is there! :]

As I can still see , your reading and comprehension skills have not improved since last time....read , or have somebody read to you , what I write , and then have it explained to you . As a huge hint , read the second sentence of what I wrote . Are you sure you are a native English speaker ? You sure don't act like it . Your name is not a name that will be common in England , Isle of Wight or whatever , but if you live there , you should at least speak the language . Most of the quotes you wrote sound right except the quote " evility live on " , which I definitely did not write , and I am not disputing what I wrote , you silly child .

Interesting, this link says othewise:

http://www.rollingthunderforums.com/index....lite=%2Bevility

Wow if your wrong about that, what else could you be wrong about? :}

And for the record English is my fourth language, I am lebanese Greek, I grew up speaking Arabic and french as my native languages, Greek as my secondary language and English for work as yes I am in the UK now.

I seem to have a better grasp of your language then you do jerk...