Rolling Thunder Forums

Hello Everybody!

Wow, that just sounded exactly like Doctor Bob on The Simpson's. Anyways..... FINALLY, I got my forum account activated. For some reason my request fell through the cracks and I've been silent up til now. It's been excruciating! I'm playing Morocco. I look forward to hearing from any and all that may care to contact me. Good Luck!

Wow, that just sounded exactly like Doctor Bob on The Simpson's. Anyways..... FINALLY, I got my forum account activated. For some reason my request fell through the cracks and I've been silent up til now. It's been excruciating! I'm playing Morocco. I look forward to hearing from any and all that may care to contact me. Good Luck!

Game 89? Please repost this in the topic about #89. I am shure Algeria, Spain and Portugal would be interested.

About 20 turn late. Bad news for you, Morocco is already overrun in V87.

Game 89? Please repost this in the topic about #89. I am shure Algeria, Spain and Portugal would be interested.

Sounds more like Dr. Demento