Trans Jordan - ?

Tunisia - ?

Turkey - ?

UAE - ?

United States - ?

Yugoslavia - Guiness

? - Earthling

Let's fill in the rest. :cheers:

This game is a big secret...I've found out many, many players in the game who have not posted at ALL. The trick is to see who has been poking around in the forum and looking at the profiles of who has logged in. I have found twice as many players using this method than waiting for players to actually log in as a nation.

Due to the fact that two of my neighbors have not even posted yet, I will remain anonymous to those whom I have not already reached out to. & BTW, I think I know who one of them is.......:thumbsup: RNA's, RNA's, many, many RNA's! Turn one, two days and counting.......

This game is a big secret...I've found out many, many players in the game who have not posted at ALL. The trick is to see who has been poking around in the forum and looking at the profiles of who has logged in. I have found twice as many players using this method than waiting for players to actually log in as a nation.

Due to the fact that two of my neighbors have not even posted yet, I will remain anonymous to those whom I have not already reached out to. & BTW, I think I know who one of them is.......:thumbsup: RNA's, RNA's, many, many RNA's! Turn one, two days and counting.......

I didn't do one RNA. I must be in the minority knowing who is who and where to expect trouble

Due to the fact that two of my neighbors have not even posted yet, I will remain anonymous to those whom I have not already reached out to. & BTW, I think I know who one of them is.......:pirate2: RNA's, RNA's, many, many RNA's! Turn one, two days and counting.......

I didn't do one RNA. I must be in the minority knowing who is who and where to expect trouble

Well that is simple, you can expect trouble from the North, the Northwest, the West the SouthWest and the South. Your eastern border is safe, for now.

Looks like we will most likely not be fighting in this one. :thumbsup::pirate2: good luck. :pirate2:

Due to the fact that two of my neighbors have not even posted yet, I will remain anonymous to those whom I have not already reached out to. & BTW, I think I know who one of them is.......:pirate2: RNA's, RNA's, many, many RNA's! Turn one, two days and counting.......

Well that is simple, you can expect trouble from the North, the Northwest, the West the SouthWest and the South. Your eastern border is safe, for now.

Looks like we will most likely not be fighting in this one. :thumbsup::pirate2: good luck. :pirate2:

That is one small thanks I have to not be facing you. I will be facing an enemy equal to your talents though!

That is one small thanks I have to not be facing you. I will be facing an enemy equal to your talents though!

If you are referring to Predator, let's hope you brought some friends, you'll need them!

If you are referring to Predator, let's hope you brought some friends, you'll need them!

Recruited who I could. Rag-tag bunch, but very willing.

Rogue leader is def in the minority, considering TA's are on all his borders.

Doesn't surprise me that Monty is confused, he's usually confused about what country he's playing!!

All but 1 border ! and that will be an ally! That only makes me safe for a little while.

The rumble in the East starts on turn 3!