Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! Game 90

Kurassier

kurassier

In all the years we have both played victory we always end up on opposite sides of the map! on your sign up sheet do you just say put me 3000 miles away from predator!?

: )

Actually, I keep telling Russ to just put me right next to you. He always just mutters something about game balance and tells me to go away. :cheers:

kurassier

In all the years we have both played victory we always end up on opposite sides of the map! on your sign up sheet do you just say put me 3000 miles away from predator!?

: )

Sounds like something To try :cheers:

Looks like you have a good TA group in the Mideast and Africa. Enjoy!

Yes I am with good people. I must warn you though last time I played in the middle east I made it to where you are now :drunk:

Duly noted. The difference of course will be that I will not allow you to make it here. :(

First I need to practice on those a little closer to me. :cheers: Now, who wants to be my friend now that Predator and gang want to pay me a visit??? Hmmmmm?? :thumbsup::cheers:

Yes I am with good people. I must warn you though last time I played in the middle east I made it to where you are now :drunk:

Duly noted. The difference of course will be that I will not allow you to make it here. :(

First I need to practice on those a little closer to me. :cheers: Now, who wants to be my friend now that Predator and gang want to pay me a visit??? Hmmmmm?? :thumbsup::cheers:

Practice make perfect :wacko:

Yes I am with good people. I must warn you though last time I played in the middle east I made it to where you are now :cheers:

First I need to practice on those a little closer to me. :cheers: Now, who wants to be my friend now that Predator and gang want to pay me a visit??? Hmmmmm?? :thumbsup::wacko:

Practice make perfect :unsure:

Yes, and for Christmas I get to unwrap my turn results and see who wants to visit the Lowlands.

Praise God and pass the ammo! :drunk::unsure: