Rolling Thunder Forums

Legendary Character Limit

Hiver

No limit has ever been identified by RTG. Going 3 turns without a new character is atypical, but not unheard of. I know for a fact that there are empires out there with 40 characters, so if you are below 40, for sure you haven't hit the limit (if there is one, and I doubt there is).

- woolfe

Yeah, but other players in your league can veto the trade. In addition, you can only play 8 of them each turn, and I guarrantee you that one of your explorers you bench during a given week would have discovered Mk XI Nuclear Antimatter Transmission Drives, or a complete Ringworld intact.

Not that I'm bitter by week five of the NFL... No, never that. Its just a game.

I have my eye on a couple of solar flares and a gravity well that will need the personnel observation by some of my uhm.. ordinary achievers ( yeah that's it) to gain some further insight into life. After they have gotten a good dose of insight then I shold have a few more spots opened up for a new crop. :o

Just somw beginner questions

1) Do you need specific installations to get specific character types?

2) The primary production benefit from installations (that helps with Character bonuses) is colony-wise right? I mean is it worth it to build 5000 temples on the Home World just to get max-effect?

3) Are my set-up turn Chars already assigned to my HW or do I have to assign them manually?

4) Do you need cargo space for transporting Chars?

thanks

Tokmok

Just somw beginner questions

1) Do you need specific installations to get specific character types?

2) The primary production benefit from installations (that helps with Character bonuses) is colony-wise right? I mean is it worth it to build 5000 temples on the Home World just to get max-effect?

3) Are my set-up turn Chars already assigned to my HW or do I have to assign them manually?

4) Do you need cargo space for transporting Chars?

thanks

Tokmok

1. No

2. Depends...no one is 100% sure on the %. I do not have 5000 people to spare. Better as colonist, strip mines or IC.

3. HM

4. No