Game #108

Thornfield

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Question for everyone in reference to the Turn Entry Program. I'm playing in Game 109, but I'm wondering (and assuming) this is a game wide 'glitch' that's popped up. 

In the last two turns, I've had single orders, MCR's in both cases nullified because when the turn was run the Victory turn processing program seemed to have omitted a letter within the spelling of a single location along the path. For example, instead of xkulebaki showing in the MCR rail path, xkule aki. The letter was missing and the gap was present. This does not show in the Turn Entry Program you as a player are/were working on so there is no way to catch the omission/error on the players end. Even if you open the .trn file to see the actual text line by line, it doesn't look like it shows there either. 

Is anyone else seeing any of their turns have this issue? If so, we need to all let RTG know so a fix can hopefully be worked on.

Michael    

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

Question for everyone in reference to the Turn Entry Program. I'm playing in Game 109, but I'm wondering (and assuming) this is a game wide 'glitch' that's popped up. 

In the last two turns, I've had single orders, MCR's in both cases nullified because when the turn was run the Victory turn processing program seemed to have omitted a letter within the spelling of a single location along the path. For example, instead of xkulebaki showing in the MCR rail path, xkule aki. The letter was missing and the gap was present. This does not show in the Turn Entry Program you as a player are/were working on so there is no way to catch the omission/error on the players end. Even if you open the .trn file to see the actual text line by line, it doesn't look like it shows there either. 

Is anyone else seeing any of their turns have this issue? If so, we need to all let RTG know so a fix can hopefully be worked on.

Michael    

I had something similarhappen but Pete did his best to fix it.