Rolling Thunder Forums

Calling on Lois Lane

MadMartinB

YO, little Eyre boy. When you grow up and can take on some real competition come talk to me. Until then play with your little GSL buddies, since that is all you seem to be able to handle. You are obviously lower than scum, since you can only deal with pathetic losers like the GSL. But since I like scum :oops: , I may have need of someone to do my light work and it seems you handle the little things so well. <_< As for the rest of you stooges prepare yourselves, I have waited long enough and you all will feel my wrath. Unlike the other weak and pathetic alliances I am here to stay and my path of destruction will be wide and long when my empires come rolling through. I am the man behind that next WP that you go through.

Bloodletter

Leader of T.O.M.A. (The One Man Alliance)

Name the Systems, name the warp points. Well come kick yer a$$ back into the stone age. Come on Sakarissa!!

You had best bring all your friends and your enemies, if you plan to take me out. But seriously if you bring along the little Martin boy with you, I think I can be convinced to spare you. The little fella seems to be only good at word games and it gets annoying. Heck I might even give you some of that beer that someone seems to want to donate to my cause. It even seems that I may have some pizza coming to me. It is so nice to have such accomodating neighbors willing to donate to me.

Bloodletter

Leader of T.O.M.A. (The One Man Alliance)

*Ahnold Voice* No, it's not a TOMA....uh, tumor!

And The Skaarl are always hungry. All that thinking and researching makes us hungry. Well on our way to successfully researching Mk I Food Replimats. L-Wolf, if you bring the mesquite I'll bring the BBQ sauce and skewers......

Sakarissa ;)