Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 65 Free Europe

coothunter

Don Pedro...

Nothing interesting to report... :thumbsup:

Just the same old news, this group was destroyed, this group was damaged. Points lost, points gained. I see your other allies are having a field day in southern russia and the middle east. Too bad they have only the computer to put up with. :drunk:

Looking forward to the end and the exchange of game turns to see how this all stacks up. :thumbsup:

Least I forgot, I will congratulate you and your allies for a good game :cheers: , maybe next time. How many games will you have wonm after this victory.. :ranting:

Your humble enemy :)

DezertCamel :robot:

I'm sad that the game is almost over. This has been fun.  I wish we could keep going, I would love to send panzers into casablanca.

They'd never make it!! :)

Besides, when the game is over, just remember that I bombed your capital, but you never touched mine! :thumbsup:

Aha, aha,

Now i know why you sent those B29 to xSofia :cheers:

That was a terror-attack to show Bulgarias limits :cheers:

Don Pedro

Leningrad-is-a-target-too-believer

• 1 month later...

Friends and enemies (but also friends.. :P )

Thanks a lot for the great game!!! Our group had great fun!!!

You all proved to be great players ... it would be a honour for us to see you again - hopefully as friends next time.

Don Pedro

Owner of Great Northern Russia

• 1 month later...
It is fun playing with people who know what they are doing - friend and foe alike. I look forward to seeing you guys in future games.

Ditto! :cheers: (Free Italy!) :rolleyes:

Russ, any info on when the results will be posted?

Russ, any info on when the results will be posted?

I'm about halfway done with them at the moment - a little more to finish off then the web site to update... I figure sometime this weekend if life doesn't throw any more obstacles in my path :cheers:

Apologies for the delay - I had planned to finish them off a couple weeks ago but things kept popping up to divert me :(

Russ