Rolling Thunder Forums

Press Releases

Slish

Translated from the original language

*Start Transmission*

You see two tentacled horrors in an office, one behind what would be loosely called a desk and the other with a clipboard.

Warlord Slish: "Are the plans in place to retool our existing stripmines?"

Flunky #1: "Yes sir! We are still working out the final kinks in the building materials but should have them finalized and ready for mass production in a few days."

Warlord Slish: Two tentacles writhe against each other. "Excellent! Tripling our output in Raw Resources will come in quite handy. Make it so, Flunky!" :D

Flunky #1: "As you wish, sir!" Bows (?) out of the room.

*End Transmission*

Actually, we found the technology first and sold it to the Horrors.  It does, indeed require razor wire; how did you know?  Hm, perhaps the revolution left a few leaks in place.

INITIATE POGROM!

INITIATE POGROM?! :D

One would think that Thamian Spin Doctors would come up with a better slogan than that. Or at least, do it a little more creative.

FOR SALE

Thamian Corporate Executives

Slighty Used - Some Assembly Required.

100 Thamsos OBO

Thamian Conglomerate Employment Dept for Details

:lol:

Something tells me that these aren't "A Kindler, Gentler" breed of Thamians. The aggressive business practices of this new regime make the Ferengi look like timid door-to-door Hoover salesmen......

Hey, Warlord Slush, care to share the info on those improved stripmines?

Sakarissa :D

Translated from the original language

*Start Transmission*

You see a stage with a podium and a stack of paper about 3 feet tall. Behind the podium you see Warlord Slish. A well groomed Thamian (with an Italian-Guido-Lawyer look to him) stands behind and to one side of Warlord Slish.

Warlord Slish: I would be more than happy to sell that infor.....*pauses as the Thamian leans over and whispers emphatically to Warlorld Slish. He also points to the 3 foot tall stack of paper* I have just been reminded that that particular information is classified and not to be distributed outside of the channels outlined in The Contract. *He waves a tentacle at the stack of paper.* However, I am authorized to say that the Thamians would welcome prospective customers for a personal sales pitch.

*End Transmission*

However, my legal department would like me to invite Sakarissa in for independent negotiations...

Unquote

Really? How nice of you. Please, come over to my palace for dinner. *yells off scene* Fire up the BBQ, boys! We're having Thamians for dinner! *looks back on scene* Please, your entire legal department is welcome to join us. *toothy reptilian grin*

Sakarissa :D

Sha'thar struts down a long avenue in the Capital, an air of feline pride about her. All goes well for the hunting sisters of the Gosht Kohr. Well enough in fact that the huge feline is feeling almost giddy. Although that never shows through the calm, deliberate stride of the great predatory cat.

The cat's passing shakes the ground slightly, the few humanoid servators, former neutrals, in the streets at this time of night quickly dodging to avoid being crushed under a titanic paw, Sha'thar this time not going out of her way to catch the unwary. She grins to herself smugly, catching awed glimpses from humanoids hiding in the shadows. Playfully, she pauses, striking a pose before moving on. Let them look.

Sha'thar considers. New colonies, new resources and new technologies to finally scan the last few troublesome warp points in the Greater Empire. Each warship launched from the slips is better than the last. Her generals tell her that the empire's army is poised for growth. It was a good idea she had; developing colonies specifically for building armies.

The huntress stops, sitting on a bluff overlooking those shipyards of the Homeworld. She sighs as another cargo ship is loaded and roars off. Aside from the tiny primative beings discovered, there's been no hint of other civilizations in the Universe. She is wary of what her scientists tell her; that there's been a great deal of sentient commuications on certain wavelenghts. She remembers her mother telling her that 'the only prey that matters is the prey you can catch.' Still, Sha'thar can't help but feeling a bit lonely as she peers up into the night sky, her tail flicking behind her as her claws press into the loam.

There are Others out there, she knows. Friend or prey, she looks forward to meeting them.

However, my legal department would like me to invite Sakarissa in for independent negotiations...

Really? How nice of you. Please, come over to my palace for dinner. *yells off scene* Fire up the BBQ, boys! We're having Thamians for dinner! *looks back on scene* Please, your entire legal department is welcome to join us. *toothy reptilian grin*

Is this a hijack of the "let's kill all the lawyers thread"? ;)

Of course you will need lot's of Beer for the BBQ..... :thumbsup: and some turtle soup! :alien2:

Is this a hijack of the "let's kill all the lawyers thread"? :(

Of course you will need lot's of Beer for the BBQ..... ;) and some turtle soup! :thumbsup:

Nah ... no hi-jack ... besides, lawyers leave a bad taste in your mouth. :lol:

... or so I've heard. We do not eat lawyers of any kind. :alien2: