Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 72

Slicer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Norbert I do know.

But the pointman is the most trusted of all. Because he know's what to look, see, smell, listen for to keep is men alive. And he is willing to take a built for his team to keep them alive.

He learns to find and kill those first, that wish to kill him and his team. :cheers:;)

USMC_POINTMAN

DEATH DEALER

Pointman,

I tend to use spies for purposes of recon. I have learn to trust these guys, until a certain point. They don't kill enemies, but they do tell me where they are or aren't.

Always useful these guys. After they have gathered the intel I need, then the full force divisions march in...

Norbert

Norbert,

Yes I use spys as well that is not what you asked.

So your men have to march into battle.

Most of my men can drive and shoot there way into the hot LZ.

and live and tell about it. ;)

USMC_POINTMAN

DEATH DEALER

Hot LZ in WW 2 would be Airborne Assaults, and Amphibious Assaults. Anytime some one is shooting at you before and after you land. Landing craft or jumping from transport plane so forth.

LZ for landing zone or even for drop zone.

Come on you should get it a little i hope.

Hello Don,

I have already planned some turns ahead. So I know what units I have available for my attack.

The airforce has set up a trainingprogram. The will be ready for desert war in a few turns. My ground units will follow shortly.

Pointman,

I am not worried you are coming in my direction. You pointmen will be stopped by my well trained local defense battalions. The airborne troops are a joke in the first few turns, so i am not worried about these guys.

Norbert

Hello ChicO,

Diplomatic mail, forum messages etc. are part of the game... So game72 is already underway.

Making contact with other nations and forming allieances is done for a small part even before the first turn is processed.

And yes, it is a fun part of this game. That is why I like i soo much. It costs time, but I don't want to do without this.

Norbert

Kurassier thanks for the support. here is to you. :cheers:

Norbert trust me i would not buy any airborne in this game so soon. ;)

I should start running from those highly trained LDB's now. But I will tell you what. I will take out your LDB's and air mail them to your Cap. City if you would like. :lol: Give you something to shoot at too help your AAA's get some practice. I think they will need the help. :alien:

Chico you are right this is becoming a very fun game, I have not even started to get my butt kicked yet. :)

I wish all agreat game and a happy death.

USMC_POINTMAN

DEATH DEALER

Hey Pointman,

My airbornes could use the practice. Beats give a LFE order for them everytime.

Dilivering them to my capital is fine with me. Don't forget to put on enough stamps, otherwise they won't be accepted. My fighters could also use the extra training.

Perhaps we will meet on a battlefield somewhere.

Norbert

Norbert

Yes I will see what I can do about the stamps. I was hoping you would do it C.O.D. :alien:

Yes I hope that we can meet some where to have fun either as friends or not. Only time will tell. :)

But either way we will have fun doing it.