Rolling Thunder Forums

Warp Point Battles

Will a ship with a size 10 warp bubble pass thru a warp point that is size 1? Or does the warp point just compress the ships bubble?

Actually almost everything in this game seems defensively inclined and advantageous to the defender which makes perfect business sense B)

The real defense in my book is that it'll take sooooo veryyyy loooong before an attacker has the tech and the stamina to travel and scout all the way to my position. He'll have to keep a fleet train for supplies or risk stopping fuelling which gives extra time to build up defences etc etc etc...and why bother? Within the two first years REAL time the resources required to capture a HW which is adequately defended are humongous to say the least and you could build up your own systems better with minimal effort.

As for trade, has anyone considered if there can indeed be items transferred between colonies of different empires on the same world or can you only present gifts or OC unto anothers pop group? How will trade be performed? Is it worth while from the beginning?

Questions questions always questions ;)

/Locklyn

Brave brave Prez Guztov! We hope this shall be fruitful and a good venture for you and not the start of insidious betrayal, genetic warfare and atrocities on unheard scales B)

/Locklyn

If it is indeed one of my fellow GSL brethren, then they'll deal fairly with you, we're an inquisitve bunch and would rather cooperate than annihiliate...

:angry:

/Locklyn