Rolling Thunder Forums

Primtive Artworks

Eldred

Just wondered if anyone had stumbled upon a use for Primitive Artworks. I presume they are in the game for a reason, although perhaps that element of the game remained on the drawing board!

I wondered if anyone had tried presenting them to primitive neutrals and if they therefore had any effects on your diplomacy? Or do they boost morale in the PG who's stockpile they sit in? - I doubt it! :)

Come to think of it, has anyone ever bothered making them?

Eldred Posted on Jul 28 2004, 07:00 PM

Just wondered if anyone had stumbled upon a use for Primitive Artworks. I presume they are in the game for a reason, although perhaps that element of the game remained on the drawing board!

I wondered if anyone had tried presenting them to primitive neutrals and if they therefore had any effects on your diplomacy? Or do they boost morale in the PG who's stockpile they sit in? - I doubt it!

Come to think of it, has anyone ever bothered making them?

Eldred, I've found lots of Primitive Artwork in EXPL finds, but have never made any. Nor have I found a use. But then again, I haven't exactly tried to find a use for them!

I think you're supposed to load them onto your cargo barges and use them together with the troop shuttles when you invade a planet. Nothing that scares folk like power armored troops wielding primitive artwork :)

Basically I think it's vapor for now like the aforementioned cargobarges and shuttles, it'll be coded in somewhere down the line. I tried carting the primitive artwork all the way back to my HW and my Imperial Museum, tried giving it to neutrals etc never saw anything special with it.

Cheers

/Locklyn