Rolling Thunder Forums

WAR

Golden Clovers

The Apshai have alwasy been a peaceful race, and we generally abhor violence in its many forms.  Unfortunately, circumstances force us to act in an abhorrent manner.  Careful analysis of photos from the Bashkar homeworld (taken by forces attempting to overthrow the evil beasts currently running the empire) has shown that items at first assumed to be mere flowers in vases were really representatives of the Golden Clover resting in life support devices.  Copies of documents removed from the world at a great price (and verified by our diligent hand writing analysis teams) prove that the Golden Clover is secretly a member of some group called only by the letters PA.  They also show how the GC has been attempting to secretly support and arm the aggressive actions of the Bashkar, which has failed forcing them to openly display their foul stench to the universe. 

Hence the Apshai have no choice, despite how such actions seem so deplorable, but to declare war on Golden Clover.  We do this only as it has become apparent that to wipe out the spread of evil the Bashkar represent, we must also eliminate those willing to feed and support such foul and depraved beasts.

'We declare war on tiny foul smelling tubes of mostly water'

WE ask you refer to message above, to Beulah trading.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC..that is not exacly the smartest way to win a war. Just because you haven't seem them does not imply that they have not see you nor does it imply that they do not have system information leading to you.

While I'm all for war, I not foolish enought to ignore any declarations of war. After all A WP on my side of the Universe just might lead to one in your home systems. We have already seen similar paths more then one.

Oh and BTW the Duat are certainly not taking any side in this war. Mostly because we often enjoy a nice salad now and again :beer: We would offer our humble tatical advice to anyone.

Lord SaHeru

Duat of Evening's Twilight.

Excuse me...but if I read that battle report correct, then the Golden Clovers viciously attacked an unarmed BG scout on non combat orders? And then they declare war? Perhaps it's because the Golden Clovers are part of the Phoenix Arisen who have stated that there is only room in the galaxy for them that this blatant assault seems logical when followed by a declaration of war from the Golden Clovers nonetheless? Oh well...

:beer:

/Locklyn

Yes, our ship attacked, during execution of picket duties.

BG entered our space. We will now enter BG space.

At least these plants are upfront and honest about being PA savages. Kudos there.

Boo Consulate

• 2 weeks later...

WE wish it made clear, we declared war on the Bene G.

Others may join in as they will, but the Clover goal is to take out Bene G.

Recently, we picked up a sub space message, of the Bene G leader playing a clarinet. It so iritated the populace that they would rather die than know that sound is free in the universe.

WE would like to thank those of you concerned about the Clovers making enemies and not knowing what the enemy knows of our area. Certainly the Bene G should be able to find us, as they have copies of Clover turns.

WE would like to thank those of you concerned about the Clovers making enemies and not knowing what the enemy knows of our area.  Certainly the Bene G  should be able to find us, as they have copies of Clover turns.

Paranoid? :robot:

Paranoia is unfortunately a side effect of Golden Covers,tm. That sure is a heavy price to pay to stop bed wetting.

Then again, the Bene Gesserit witches might have stolen it right from your little herborial mind. I Hear Spice Melange can cure paranoia. :rolleyes: The problem is if you drink to much spice coffee or spice beer it might cause bed wetting :)

Then again some enterprising Bene Gesserit could have offered a free spreadsheet and embedded a data miner in it. No...it was a spice miner.

If you wet the bed after drinking too much spice beer will your covers be red or golden? I bet the covers would smell line cinnamon. That is far better than ammonia, at least to carbon based lifeforms.

The best thing about being the Voice is you do not have to smell anything and Golden Covers just plain stink!

Vox

i'm on your side clover! except i eat plants... *munch* hmmm that won't cause too much of a sting in our relationship will it? *waits for everyone to give him a funny stare*

nah. i'm not really on any side. my voicing support or lack of it won't make much of a difference. just make srue you post the battle results in the 'the first chronicles of the star league' thread in the rules and mechanics forum. i'm sure Ur Lord Tedric will appricate that...

happy destroying each other!

:)

P.S. Everyone celebrate! It's my 50th post! I'm a board troll. it only took me a week! YAY!

I, Gjor'haan, called as a disciple of Gjo'jaol, Darkness of Darkness, and Shor'ha, his servant; to Stand-In Miscreants and Voiciferous Dissimilators, to those that have been sanctified in Darkness, disciples by calling, with all who in every place call upon Gjo'jaol for strength, yield the following:

The Ancient Ones poke and prod, bored, disgraceful, dishonest and abject.

A second wave arrives and then a third, each one surpassing the first in both potential and pretense.

Tedious vanity.

Can one 'declare' a natural right?

If truth rings with unmixed colors, why muddy the pallet with such words?

Like truth, you will know Gjo'jaol, as He pulls you into The Cauldron of Blood.

All this talk of plants is making me hungry.

Although th Bene G may not know it and we have not contacted them we concider them a friend and in the result of an encouter we will assit the Bene G.

However, we have nothing against the Golden Clovers and would gladly sell them some of our flaming wepons with no safetys and a tendency to backfire.

Also, Bene G, we wish to have a private conferance with you. Please E-mail me at CLEernest@AOL.com

Like truth, you will know Gjo'jaol, as He pulls you into The Cauldron of Blood.

We also make a good Blood Wine Gjor'haan. :cheers:

I was talking to Gjo'jaol just last week, and was told that the HBOB makes the BEST Blood Wine in the Universe!!! :o:cheers: