Rolling Thunder Forums

WAR

Golden Clovers

The Golden Clover Empire declares war on the Bene Gesserit # 1622 [silver Gom Jabbar On Skeletal Finger] There will be no negotiations Dirty HERBIVORE!

Bene Gesserit # 1622 [silver Gom Jabbar On Skeletal Finger]

304th Survey Fleet [ROE: R] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 16,800)Cargo Bays: ... 2,000 ...

** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Order of Battle **

Golden Clovers [A Patch Of Four Leaf Golden Clovers]

105th Recon Group [ROE: V] *Column Attack* (Fleet Tonnage: 12,000) ...

Side 1: Bene Gesserit # 1622

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 7 ------------------------------------------------------------

**DESTROYED** [1st] FS ayat (Fleet Scout - 16,800 tons) [integrity: 10,800] (Green, Timid)

2,000 Cargo Bay, 1 Fuel Shuttle, 4,000 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive

2 Mk II Jump Survey Sensor

Maneuverability: 0.017

Side 2: Golden Clovers

-------------------------------------------------- DepLoc 7 ------------------------------------------------------------

FS Pathfinder (Fleet Scout - 12,000 tons) [integrity: 13,200] (Green, Timid)

1 10cm Autocannon, 1 Fuel Shuttle, 1,200 Fuel Tankage, 1 Mk I Computer System, 1 Mk I Jump Survey Sensor

1 Mk I Nuclear Engine, 1 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive, 10 Mk I Short Range Sensor, 1,200 Standard Hull Plate

1 Survey Lander, 1 Type A Defense Screen, 1 Type A Science Lab

Projectile: 110

Maneuverability: 0.025, Screens: 0.416, Sensors: 0.208

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me...but if I read that battle report correct, then the Golden Clovers viciously attacked an unarmed BG scout on non combat orders? And then they declare war? Perhaps it's because the Golden Clovers are part of the Phoenix Arisen who have stated that there is only room in the galaxy for them that this blatant assault seems logical when followed by a declaration of war from the Golden Clovers nonetheless? Oh well...

:beer:

/Locklyn

Excuse me...but if I read that battle report correct, then the Golden Clovers viciously attacked an unarmed BG scout on non combat orders? And then they declare war? Perhaps it's because the Golden Clovers are part of the Phoenix Arisen who have stated that there is only room in the galaxy for them that this blatant assault seems logical when followed by a declaration of war from the Golden Clovers nonetheless? Oh well...

:rolleyes:

/Locklyn

Yes, our ship attacked, during execution of picket duties.

BG entered our space. We will now enter BG space.

Oookay...I'm all for sovereign space just one question, not that it matters from what I've been told. Had you informed the galaxy at large or the BG of the fact that this was your system? Were the systems around this system seeded with System Beacons or unarmed sensor pickets? Just to clarify in case I come into your region since I don't want to kill anyone except the Eyre, The Colony and all other manifestations of that unholy alliance headed by MMB

:rolleyes:

/Locklyn

The Apshai have alwasy been a peaceful race, and we generally abhor violence in its many forms. Unfortunately, circumstances force us to act in an abhorrent manner. Careful analysis of photos from the Bashkar homeworld (taken by forces attempting to overthrow the evil beasts currently running the empire) has shown that items at first assumed to be mere flowers in vases were really representatives of the Golden Clover resting in life support devices. Copies of documents removed from the world at a great price (and verified by our diligent hand writing analysis teams) prove that the Golden Clover is secretly a member of some group called only by the letters PA. They also show how the GC has been attempting to secretly support and arm the aggressive actions of the Bashkar, which has failed forcing them to openly display their foul stench to the universe.

Hence the Apshai have no choice, despite how such actions seem so deplorable, but to declare war on Golden Clover. We do this only as it has become apparent that to wipe out the spread of evil the Bashkar represent, we must also eliminate those willing to feed and support such foul and depraved beasts.

'We declare war on tiny foul smelling tubes of mostly water'