Rolling Thunder Forums

Auction

Gary Carpenter

For those of you feeling left out of all the excitement, for a small fee, I will declare war on your empire. This will enable you to feel more a part of the universe, and at one with the universe's warlike nature. Yes, you too can be at war. Think of the fun you will have explaining how you were justified in paying soneone so they would declare war on you, and for a larger fee<Etermus got it for free, showing how much we all love the that Firebrand of the GS> you too can get a whole alliance to declare war on you.

Please post your offers, and how you intend to pay in this thread.

Let me say I am excited about this new product that MacroHard is releasing. We are calling it a "War Treaty."

:thumbsup:

But how about us???? :thumbsup:

We are certainly feeling left out.

Here we are, still a fervent proponent of Intra-Galactic Peace & Security.......

The space lanes will certainly be busy with war fleets, we'll just have to arrange trade and secure convoy routes around them.....

What chance for trade if it can't get through due to all these belligerents??? :drunk:

Lord High Seneschal to Ur-Lord Tedric

:drunk:

But how about us???? :thumbsup:

We are certainly feeling left out.

Here we are, still a fervent proponent of Intra-Galactic Peace & Security.......

The space lanes will certainly be busy with war fleets, we'll just have to arrange trade and secure convoy routes around them.....

What chance for trade if it can't get through due to all these belligerents??? :cheers:

Lord High Seneschal to Ur-Lord Tedric

And make a 'killing' in the process.

:thumbsup:

For those of you feeling left out of all the excitement, for a small fee, I will declare war on your empire. This will enable you to feel more a part of the universe, and at one with the universe's warlike nature. Yes, you too can be at war.

Yes, I’ll take two Declarations of War, a Free Trade Agreement, and an Environmental Protection Pact.

What kind of payment would you like? Bottle caps, box tops, or coupons?

For those of you feeling left out of all the excitement, for a small fee, I will declare war on your empire. This will enable you to feel more a part of the universe, and at one with the universe's warlike nature. Yes, you too can be at war. Think of the fun you will have explaining how you were justified in paying soneone so they would declare war on you, and for a larger fee<Etermus got it for free, showing how much we all love the that Firebrand of the GS> you too can get a whole alliance to declare war on you.

Please post your offers, and how you intend to pay in this thread.

Let me say I am excited about this new product that MacroHard is releasing. We are calling it a "War Treaty."

Dang! Just when I thought my exclusive distribution rights to the pre-packaged power of the PA as potent aphrodisiac was going to help me corner the market, Macrohard undercuts me with a new product line: Battle Lust.

This trade in gray goods is hurting business. Sales are in the toilet. I demand that the lawyers in the GS sue somebody on my behalf!

Vox :D

We have no lawyers. One of the many fringe benefits of a telepathic hive-mind is that it's very difficult for an individual to get away with any sort of crime.

Then again, we're no longer part of the GS, so... *shrug*

:D After the Macrohard declares war on you (which is techically a death sentence) what you gonna do !

You need a friend..

What you do is call for the looker to be your friend. Carpenter "the deadly" will figure with me as your friend you won't be able to fully utilize him as an enemy and he will lose interest in you.

Bingo bango bongo .... you had a war with an unbeatable foe and slid out alive and have gained a friend who was there when you needed him.

We are compatable with the Macrohard at war plan, we accept major credit chips, we give a simulated, pirated copy of the Starbars tee shirt, and we validate parking.

Its the whole enchlada from Pheonix and looker and since all we do is look we charge only what our service is worth.

Post a notice stating what a great friend you have in the looker and that's it, instant pal.

The board of directors of RTG have not been consulted in this matter and as such get no credit or shoulder no resposibilty for this situation.

we give a simulated, pirated copy of the Starbars tee shirt

Tsk, tsk, pirated copies. Please, do not except anything but the original StarBars t-shirt. These pirated copies are of much poorer quality, and frankly don't do justice to the real things.

BUY HBOB and only buy the original Sabeli StarBars merchandise!! :D

Macrohard,

Our intellignece tells us that you may be harboring weapons of mass distraction, or WMDs. As such we are worried that you may be supplying them to other unstable empires. I think a coalition of Empires must be assembled to deal with your threat to our peaceful appreciation of the bloodshed in progress.

Btw, we have as of this time still not received our shipment of beer Kurassier.

Hmmm ... interesting idea. But from a marketing standpoint, I think you would find a LOT more consumers willing to pay you to declare war on someone of their choosing. Of course whomever you declared war on will likely buy the same level of service right back at the original buyer. Oh the fun and profit. And just think. You can sell the same declaration multiple times. Perhaps players a, b, and c all want you to declare on player x. Three fees, one declaration. Heck, when player d comes along three turns later and asks for declaration on player x, you simply smile and take your fee with no more work involved. The opportunities....