Rolling Thunder Forums

esp, telekinetics, telepaths...

athonian

what else do these things do besides let you build mass destruction weapons. do you get bonuses in spying with telepathics and research bonuses and maybe combat bonuses with esp? and telekinetics can that help industry and war maybe? i dunno. i got C4 ESP Telepathics and Telekinetics so it'd be kinda nice to know... =P

what else do these things do besides let you build mass destruction weapons. do you get bonuses in spying with telepathics and research bonuses and maybe combat bonuses with esp? and telekinetics can that help industry and war maybe? i dunno. i got C4 ESP Telepathics and Telekinetics so it'd be kinda nice to know... =P

It has been said that they help out alot with exploration. As to whether they help in combat, etc, don't know.

Sure, they help in ground combat - those TAC areas are ones your opponent cannot counter if he doesn't have the appropriate mental power technology. Difficult to counter TAC areas are big in ground combat.

Yep, build a Special Talent unit then do a TAC on it!!! Pretty awesome rating (at least for me!!!) :cheers::drunk::P:(

( or not, I may be using a Jedi mind trick on you... :blink: )

The interesting part is that there does not seem to be any counter to mental powers in the game. Chemical and Biological weapons have various defenses that you can research but I don't think any has found MK I Telepathic/ESP/Telekinetic shield/defense or what have.

Which really does make psionic powers a definite show stopper in GC.

I would be curious to see how Natural Psi Resistance and Psi Distruption alter the TAC rating and if they are enchaced in Special Talent units.

Lord SaHeru