Rolling Thunder Forums

Free For All Section of Space

EternusIV

Ed and I were talking the other day and the idea came up about a free-for-all sign up section.

How many of you would enjoy a FFA section of space? No allies, no diplomacy....put all of our fleets on Z orders and have at it?

I think it would be fun. We could all sign up at the same time and see what happens.

Just checking to see if there is any interest into setting these empires at the same time as Ed and I were thinking about starting additional empires anyway.

Maybe Pete would make sure we were set-up in the same area....and away from those who might sign up at the same time who aren't interested in FFA bloodshed.

What do you guys think?

In case you're wondering, there are no allies in this section of space...so Brad is toast!

All the rest of you planning on joining in the fray...

Don't be a wuss and turtle up; come and get some!

How many of you would enjoy a FFA section of space? No allies, no diplomacy....put all of our fleets on Z orders and have at it?

We already enjoy this. No need to start from the beginning...

Now if the most powerful pete would be willing to start the empires with a year of pre-executed research commands, we'd consider it....

:cheers: An open invitation to Krellnet. Come and join the fun in the FFA area, we need some hor d'oeuvres. :lol: :lol: Who is bringing the chocolate? :cheers::cheers:

Kahless :taz:

If I started playing there, it would NOT be with a pacifist race. Actually, that'd be a good time to restart a new Thamian Conglomerate. Those guys were harder than heck to kill and bred like bunnies.

But alas, we just paid for our own wedding, so all our excess dough is going into paying off credit cards for now. Talk to me in 6 months, perhaps. :drunk:

Kahless-

To quote your own kind.....

"Only fools laugh while warriors die!"

:cheers:

Krellnet-

There is a price for all good things :drunk: But that still won't stop us from convincing you otherwise - I bet you could pull off $12 a month for the first few months EASSSY. Just pretend you had to drive a half a tank of gas extra that month :taz:

Ed-

Next turn cycle? I'm in. May you die well :cheers:

I drive a Civic. $12 is a whole tank. Well, most of one. And I still only need to fill up about once a week, driving 50 mi round-trip between Westminster and Aurora every day. I love my mileage.

Now that 36 and 270 are completely connected, it's not as bad as it was. Still 45-60 minutes, though, depending on traffic and weather.

Driving into the sun both ways doesn't help either.