Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 98

Predator

This is both funny and sad: "Lockheed Upbeat Despite F-35 Losing Dogfight To Red Baron"

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/08/f-35-loses-dogfight-to-red-baron/#ixzz3kzMxO1JP"

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/08/f-35-loses-dogfight-to-red-baron/

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the classic fight in Ireland... Rope a dope!! We all know how that ends.

The Icelandic navy continues to struggle in CB missions...hint: load munitions first

:unsure: 2 Munitions Factories, 15 Aircraft Factories, 996 Rail road bed and 398 Local Drinking Battalions :blink:

:huh: Guns must work once in awhile :oops:

Speaking of loading munitions its possible that Libya might have done the same with their air force. Don't know if it is a lack of munitions but they certainly struggle to keep pilots alive. In other news Gen Quadaffi along with the remains of the Libyan 8th army were buried in the sand near Tripoli. We also see that TransJordan has decided that Egypt is no challenge and has set his eye on targets farther West.

Speaking of loading munitions its possible that Libya might have done the same with their air force. Don't know if it is a lack of munitions but they certainly struggle to keep pilots alive. In other news Gen Quadaffi along with the remains of the Libyan 8th army were buried in the sand near Tripoli. We also see that TransJordan has decided that Egypt is no challenge and has set his eye on targets farther West.

Tis True, early reports (from multiple sorces) said Egypt was a push over and those reports have proved to be acurate. Many slaves of Pharoh are being freed daily and only small pockets of resistance are expected. The Islamic State In Egypt Will Be Crushed :python::python: !!! We will seek out the opressed and make every attempt to free them from any tyronny they are forced to exist under!! Or, in simple game terms. Its a war game and expansion is sort of requiered for survival. So kinda testing the waters so to speak and its nothing personnal :thumbsup:

Whhat the hell O_o?! how did that end up a Triple quote !? Must be something wrong with my PC. (all I want for Christmas is a New PC, A New PC, A New PC!!! Already have my 2 front teeth :) !)

Gots me a new mouse! Funny that such a small thing can affect so much :mellow:. Libya miight have some thing to say about that im sure, guess I'll find out when I get there :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Whhat the hell O_o?! how did that end up a Triple quote !? Must be something wrong with my PC. (all I want for Christmas is a New PC, A New PC, A New PC!!! Already have my 2 front teeth :) !)

Lol! I thought you did that on purpose after listing the "multiple sources". Kind of got a laugh at the multiple sources reporting the exact same thing.

It does look like Ireland's position is close to hopeless. Now if only I could be rid of the rest of those Portugese!

- Spain 98