Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t48.png

- Central Russia appears to have lots of heavy transports. as some places far behnind the front line suddenly appear in the RWE.

- Same old story over the mediterranian

- Doubtful if Iceland or Persia is still active.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t49.png

- Two out of three positions lost last turn to Central Russia were retaken by the Balkan alliance

- Lots of concrete in the mountains between Spain and France.

- Soon those with the German units will have a decent midrange fighter.

- Brand new Emirate P-51B's got lost in Western Turkey and the Emirate army keeps on bumping into Persian units that got left behind in the Great National Desertion.

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t50.png

- The green alliance seems to have the para problem under control

- Northern Russia down to one major city

- xNatanz a major city? Yes.... A way to kill off Persians by the former Persian dictator-in-chief.

- xNatanz a major city? Yes.... A way to kill off Persians by the former Persian dictator-in-chief.

A relocation effort to shield the innocent Persian citizens from particular war torn areas. Seems the invaders will do anything to search out Persians and oppress them any way possible these days.

The poor people at xNatanz were deported to that place without food or jobs. No ADL, no IMDL, no food reserve, no industry.

They were put in that place and left to die, so that places like Rudbar and Ardestan too would start to die and get below 50 pop.

You are a cruel man

The poor people at xNatanz were deported to that place without food or jobs. No ADL, no IMDL, no food reserve, no industry.

They were put in that place and left to die, so that places like Rudbar and Ardestan too would start to die and get below 50 pop.

You are a cruel man

Deported, no. Relocated within the same country, yes. We feared what would happen to our citizens when the despots from UAE and Libya arrived. The food and industrial supply lines were cut after the relocation occurred. :) That's our story and we are sticking to it ~ Yep. Dictators often are cruel, agreed. And they don't play nice, so do not expect too much going forward; it will be a mistake. Industries will have a very difficult time operating and the food stockpiles are well hidden in locations the the population will never talk about, even after captured.

The food won't be a problem.

We captured 20.000 food early on in the war and that is slowly but steadily being AIC'd all the way to xRudbar.

Ore won't be a problem, as you conveniently scrapped all ARM factories at places we wanted to build AIR anyway.

And Petrol? Come on, wit all the Petrol of the Persian gulf behind me that won't be a problem.

The food won't be a problem.

We captured 20.000 food early on in the war and that is slowly but steadily being AIC'd all the way to xRudbar.

Ore won't be a problem, as you conveniently scrapped all ARM factories at places we wanted to build AIR anyway.

And Petrol? Come on, wit all the Petrol of the Persian gulf behind me that won't be a problem.

The ARM plants were scrapped to a min long ago to make room for more air plants as a support role to my allies. That was done before you changed your mind about the way things were negotiated. It is the reason why I have done all this......it forces you to expend orders to make it all work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t52.png

- Few changes this time. Some progress in Persia but I haven't found the main stockpile yet.

- I am curious about the frontline in Central Russia

- There seems to be a stalemate but on some fronts that is actually a smashing new development.

This is not the stockpile I am looking for... ?

Well, probably xTehran or some faraway province near the Afghan, Pakistan or Southern Russian border.

I see that you ceded some of your territories to Southern Russia.

Did you drop officially? Your Tagline mentiones turn 50.