Rolling Thunder Forums

Empire Contact List

RTGRuss

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Seekers of the Octus Imperium stumble quickly out of their trance like state, being jolted by new information from the cosmo. It appears another sentient race may be a worthy equal to the Octus Imperium. While the contact was fleeting and distant, it was enough to identify another race in the galaxy. Welcome to:

Fang-Gorn, Blue and Green World with a Superimposed Huge Dark Green Tree

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

United Federation of Planets?

Checking.....

Uncanny resemblence in name with an empire I have already encountered, Federation of Planets. No need for you to worry about infringing on copy rights tough, they all float down here :angry2: .

I wish to thank the previous owner for that 380M iron stockpile (amongst others). Very nice to set it on autobuild before dropping the position.

A single lone FOP pathfinder still sits at a warp point somewhere, probably waiting for orders to return home some day.

Calamaran.

United Federation of Planets?

Checking.....

Uncanny resemblence in name with an empire I have already encountered, Federation of Planets. No need for you to worry about infringing on copy rights tough, they all float down here :angry2: .

I wish to thank the previous owner for that 380M iron stockpile (amongst others). Very nice to set it on autobuild before dropping the position.

A single lone FOP pathfinder still sits at a warp point somewhere, probably waiting for orders to return home some day.

Calamaran.

Guess they weren't 'United'. and we are the Originals

Honored President-

We have been recieving signals from your region of space for some time now, but we've yet to understand somthing which might lead to trade between our two empires.

Is this FederRation you mention anything like the KennelRation we've heard mentioned in other radio communications from your planet? We believe that the latter was often used to placate your ruling class.

We welcome you to the family of star-faring races!

-Sha'thar

Clan Eldress

The Gosht Kohr

• 10 months later...