Rolling Thunder Forums
General Miles Avatar

Draco Galaxy turns

ajacks01    0

Thinking of joining the exploration of galaxies. My civilization is nearly ready to step into space...

Can you tell me the difference between 'Draco' and 'Andromeda' you continue referencing?

Also - to each of you - How many 'Earth cycles' have you been an explorer? (How long have you played!)

First, the more the merrier! I look forward to meeting your fleets in game.

Basically, Andromeda is the original game that has been running for many years and is now in its end game. It is not accepting new players. Draco is the new game. The core rules are the same, but some tweaks have been made to correct some game imbalances and to help with processing the turns. For example, there is now a maximum speed limit on ships. In Andromeda, extremely fast ships on convoy routes would take hours for the game system to process each turn.

I believe Draco is now 39 turns old.

hobknob    0

There are a number of differences between Andromeda and Draco, but it is not worth describing them at present. You won't miss what you don't know about. :)

Welcome...

:cheers:

I even made another spreadsheet to control the withdrawals but it is worse than not having enough planets for carrots.