Rolling Thunder Forums

New Printouts

Pete,

Will shipyard slips and unemployed pop in no installation colonies start showing up soon again?

:)

/Locklyn

I think the easiest way to fix slips, would be to put them in with the regular installation list, instead of in that separate area above the list.

Unemployed Population will begin showing up in the Imperial Stockpiles report beginning with this Friday's turn results.

Unfortunately, Shipyard Slips, though they act as Installations, aren't actually in the Installation table, preventing them from being shown with the other Installations. I am planning on including Slips in an upgraded colonial report to be presented in the same section as the Imperial Fleet Report (right after your industrial production). That's just a matter of cramming everything I can fit into one line of text for each pop group and making it into a readable report.

So for now we'll have to check old turns and do some math? :cheers: Luckily, Excel and an advanced calculator are required tools for playing SNROE.

:cheers:

/Locklyn

Out of curiosity, why would you build shipyard slips in a population group with no pop or other installations?

The main thing to fix IMO is that with the new report slips are listed per planet/moon when they should be per population group. When there are multiple population groups on a world, there is currently no way to tell which slips are with which population group.

Much like the Fleet reports are now combined, it would be nice to see the colonies combined as well. I'd like to look at one spot and see my structures, stockpiles and industrial reports. It would make life much easier for me. :cheers:

Much like the Fleet reports are now combined, it would be nice to see the colonies combined as well.  I'd like to look at one spot and see my structures, stockpiles and industrial reports.  It would make life much easier for me.  :)

:)

No - please, no....

A single list of the stockpiles is just great - this is the only thing wanted to print out and enter in the spreadsheets...we just need the unemployed pop in the same place.

Save the trees!!!!!!!!! B)

Unfortunately, Shipyard Slips, though they act as Installations, aren't actually in the Installation table, preventing them from being shown with the other Installations.  I am planning on including Slips in an upgraded colonial report to be presented in the same section as the Imperial Fleet Report (right after your industrial production).  That's just a matter of cramming everything I can fit into one line of text for each pop group and making it into a readable report.

This wouldn't affect your normal reports (Colony Report, Industrial Production, Imperial Stockpiles) - Pete is looking at a report that would show up in the main text section like the ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Summary ** one. It would be a supplemental thing like that one, giving you an overview and perhaps some information that isn't readily available elsewhere.

Russ

Unfortunately, Shipyard Slips, though they act as Installations, aren't actually in the Installation table, preventing them from being shown with the other Installations.  I am planning on including Slips in an upgraded colonial report to be presented in the same section as the Imperial Fleet Report (right after your industrial production).  That's just a matter of cramming everything I can fit into one line of text for each pop group and making it into a readable report.

This wouldn't affect your normal reports (Colony Report, Industrial Production, Imperial Stockpiles) - Pete is looking at a report that would show up in the main text section like the ** Imperial Navy Report: Fleet Summary ** one. It would be a supplemental thing like that one, giving you an overview and perhaps some information that isn't readily available elsewhere.

Russ

I just want to say that I appreciate all of the work that Pete is doing to make the information more accessible. I was starting to find the report a little daunting and what he has done has made it easier to get a picture of my empire each turn. :laugh: