Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

Hold on in there Lil Patton, Im'a Commin - Nice down here in the Med, lots of luvley beaches. - Murrraaaaghhhh  :laugh:

And no there is no vocal changes with me just the sound of my voice echoing through your destroyed cities Rasputin. Surender now and save your people.

Patriot_X — [Adjusting vocal tones to the Beatles] Obladi Oblada life goes on bra….Lala how the life goes on.

xBern isn't yours just yet and I ain't heard no fat lady singing. Besides, who said xBern was not defended????? :D

lil' PATTON — I hear a female voice and she’s humming [Adjusting vocal tones to The Pipkins] Gimme Dat, Gimme Dat

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme Dat

Gimme Dat Ding

Think she is unhappy with your Ruler. Please relay to her I’m on my way!! :huh:

Coothunter — Notice how the other alliance members are so quiet! Germany is located at xFulda, don’t think he can stop me. Lowlands is located at Antwerp, don’t think he can stop me. Think that may let Switzerland know the accuracy of my intelligence! This turn will show him the grave he has dug is actually his own and that he is standing in it. Or in other words [Adjusting vocal tones to Bobby Fischer] I like to make them squirm!

Rasputin

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coothunter — Notice how the other alliance members are so quiet!  Germany is located at xFulda, don’t think he can stop me.  Lowlands is located at Antwerp, don’t think he can stop me. 

Not any longer...

[Adjusting vocal tones to Monty Python] What are you going to do......Bleed on me?

Rasputin

You did the people of Poland in game 70 a disservice, I pray the Italians expect better from you this game.  And yes I will be watching!  :laugh:

BTW, we are alive and doing quite well in game 70!

T-man

[Adjusting vocal tones to Emerson, Lake, and Palmer] Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends

we're so glad you could attend!

Soon the Gypsy Queen in a glaze of vaseline

Will perform on guillotine, what a scene, what a scene

Performing on a stool we've a sight to make you drool

Seven virgins and a mule, keep it cool, keep it cool

Rasputin

[Adjusting vocal tones to Monty Python] What are you going to do......Bleed on me?

If it's drowning your vocal cords... :laugh:

[Adjusting vocal tones to MC Hammer] And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this

Why you standing there man can't touch this

Yo sound the bells school is in sucker can't touch this

McHammer.gif

Rasputin

If it's drowning your vocal cords... ;)

[Adjusting vocal tones to MC Hammer] And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this

Why you standing there man can't touch this

Yo sound the bells school is in sucker can't touch this

McHammer.gif

Rasputin

:cheers:

Bloody siege ended

After a 12 week struggle the Lowland forces were finally able to recapture the airfield and city of xAntwerp. During the siege the French forces totalling almost 140.000 soldiers were completely destroyed. Lowland losses were almost half of that.

During the siege the French high command tried to break the siege with numerous small attacks along the front line. But the Lowland military with the help of their Danish counterpart were able to hold them off.

The relentless bombing campaign on the enemy troop concentrations in and around Antwerp were carried out with high precission. After retaking the city the damage done to the city itself was almost none excisting.

The attention of the Lowland military will now swing south.

Re-enforcments from Denmark will be arriving in France soon to bolster the defense of captured terratory.

These forces will free up veteran troops from the Lowlands along with Veteran Danish forces allowing a continued push south towards Italy.

Remember the confederacy moto

All for one and one for all (and all of france and italy and sweden and.... ????? )

Patriot X - Minister for Propaganda