Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH...Got to love it, comments made but on just one sorce of information, world events....how quaint!!!!!!!!!! :P

Well lil Patton, these propaganda boards are just that, propaganda. The recent world events seem to carry a bit more weight with me, but maybe that is just because I am old and cynical. Now if I were to see those cities fall right back, I might conclude that Rasputin had gotten overextended, but for now, well....

I'm sure by now it's been seen that I have xZurich back :ninja: . One down and much more to go. Marklen, any thoughts???

Rasputin: Your intelligence told you that xBern was undefended, then publicly confirmed that for you on your behalf. You were right at xBerns door step and yet you ran :) , and now your troops die :P . Your tactics boggle my mind, but if you want to run then I welcome your tactics :D

• 3 weeks later...
:D

xBellinzona's back in my hands.....Marklen starts a new thred, Still no responce from Rasputin...HHMMM :) , I wonder :cheers:

Looks like the attacks in the east may finally break the back of the Italians. Come on down to the sunny Med and play, we welcome tourists of all persuasions.

BTW, the new thread I started is for game 76, not game 75, so how does that relate to this game?

:oops:

xBellinzona's back in my hands.....Marklen starts a new thred, Still no responce from Rasputin...HHMMM :cheers: , I wonder :D

Looks like the attacks in the east may finally break the back of the Italians. Come on down to the sunny Med and play, we welcome tourists of all persuasions.

BTW, the new thread I started is for game 76, not game 75, so how does that relate to this game?

Not only have the Italians back been broke, I think it's been ground to dust as an extra messure :) . I see Rasputin has run off to G#77, Italy again. May he have better fortunes there :drunk:

Yes, your right. I see now your other thred is for 76. and that has no bering on this game. I think what I did was mix up that with the fact you started to post in the Other 75 thred. Thought you might have abandond this thred and that would have berring on this game.

as for coming to visit the southern regions. The war with the Italians did not go without cost. The visit may have to be postponed for a bit, sorry!? :blink:

I see Rasputin has run off to G#77, Italy again. May he have better fortunes there :)

Yeah, and I get to be next to him in 77 again. This time with poor little Austria surrounded by six nations.....four of whom do not appear to like me.....I am afraid Rasputin is indeed having better fortune and Galvorn less so. Cest la guerre.

• 4 weeks later...

Morocco, Algeria, Iceland all at war with dropped position Spain. Very interesting new neighbors. Remember, no tanks on blocks in the front yard, no fortifications leaning over property lines, and no peeping Toms please! The Confederacy City Owners Association will be throwing a party soon in your honor. Accept our hearty welcome to Europe and several complimentary gallons of homemade Polish sausage ice cream.

Good. I like that you mow the grass weekly. Italy abandoned his yard and poor Greece is stuck pruning the roses.

Infidels to the North? North of Iceland? Are you sending polar bears to Spain? They will get pretty upset in summer. Not a bad tactic now that I think about it. The Angry Polar Bear division. We will put out an APB.

• 1 month later...