Rolling Thunder Forums

OT: London

RTGRuss

I just wanted to take a moment to extend my prayers and best wishes to our British friends and fellow gamers in light of today's terrorist attack in London. You are in my thoughts today and I sincerely hope that all of you, and your loved ones, are safe and secure. I have only seen the early reports but it brings back terrible memories of 9/11 and I can only hope that the loss of life is minimal.

Take care my friends,

Russ

:) This is indeed a sad day for our British Bretheren. I think Russ said it best and no need to add to it, it's all there. So all I will say is my prayers also are with you all and I hope we now step up this war on these little terrorist Bastards B)

I just wanted to take a moment to extend my prayers and best wishes to our British friends and fellow gamers in light of today's terrorist attack in London.  You are in my thoughts today and I sincerely hope that all of you, and your loved ones, are safe and secure.  I have only seen the early reports but it brings back terrible memories of 9/11 and I can only hope that the loss of life is minimal.

Take care my friends,

Russ

I completely agree with the sentiment. Our prayers are with you.

My thoughts and prayers are also with you. There will be a heavy price to pay for those bastards who think they can push around the Kingdom like that.

Those murderous bastards have done nothing to further their cause. They again reveal to the world how childish and pathetic they are. Their demise cannot come soon enough.

My deepest sympathies for our fallen British brothers and sisters abroad.

I agree with shadowkitsune.

If they think they can bomb a people into submission who withstood the Blitz, and who was willing to send thousands of soldiers, sailors and marines 10,000 miles away to defend a couple of islands worth of sheepherders, they have misread the English people.

All our prayers and best wishes are with you,

Tom

I live in Canada and I heard it this morning when my clock radio went off. I have it set to get the 7:30 am news and the weather report for the day. The first thing I heard was the news lady saying. "We have breaking news..." By the tone of her voice, I knew it was serious.

I too wish to add my prayers and best wishes to all Britains.

NeilGartner

As a Brit I can let you all know that these tragic events will have little effect on us. These invisible people aim to strike terror amongst the population by random murder. They don't care who they kill, black, white, Muslim, Christian, Jew, old or young, so one wonders who they think they actually represent.

We are supposed to now cower in our homes too afraid to venture out. I can promise you that will not happen and this weekend will be just like any other in the pubs and clubs around London, except of course for those people who paid the ultimate sacrifice for the freedom we all cherish.

The security forces are working very hard in identifying these scum - expect raids and arrests over the weekend.

I'd also like to send my thoughts and prayers to our friends, allies and bretheren in Britain. I know how they feel as I live in NYC and worked near the Twin Towers on that fateful day. Those terrorists bastards are cowards and I know the UK police will be hot and heavy on their trail.

Take care my friends.

• 2 weeks later...