Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77

Glamdring

Paul, see if you can find 'em again.....

Earthling,

I think miraeng will have a very hard time finding those ships...

maybe I will be taking up that bet from very early in the game and xLisbon is calling.......... :beer:

Good luck on that bet. You will have a harder task then you might think...

Norbert

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Paul, you won't have to worry about me attacking you. I have a new target.

Hey Paul, I finally shed myself of that silly TA problem.......now, just have to get rid of that darn NAP......

Hi Earth

Yeah I saw that.

Bummer hey?

Wish I could find where you're sending all those landing craft.

No sucess there yet.

Very well done.

Paul

Hey Paul, I finally shed myself of that silly TA problem.......now, just have to get rid of that darn NAP......

Hi Earth

Yeah I saw that.

Bummer hey?

No sucess there yet.

Very well done.

Paul

G'Day Earthy

Don't tell me that I've been making arrangements for I don't know how many turns.

You're a bit unfair.

What brought that on.

Did you find another computer run country?

Popular Paul of Portugal

Paul,

It seems that you have some guardian angels out there looking after you. I was all set to invade. It was my intent to come ashore in Granada and Cartagena. But, that will not happen now.

Iceland decided that you were not going to get attacked. Ask him for a war, he obviously doesn't want me attacking you. Now I will be busy elsewhere.

I think that you are working with those three Paul. It seems to me that they would have taken you out otherwise. Why else would they prevent a war between us?

Hi Earth

Yeah I saw that.

Bummer hey?

No sucess there yet.

Very well done.

Paul

G'Day Earthy

Don't tell me that I've been making arrangements for I don't know how many turns.

You're a bit unfair.

What brought that on.

Popular Paul of Portugal

Paul,

It seems that you have some guardian angels out there looking after you. I was all set to invade. It was my intent to come ashore in Granada and Cartagena. But, that will not happen now.

Iceland decided that you were not going to get attacked. Ask him for a war, he obviously doesn't want me attacking you. Now I will be busy elsewhere.

I think that you are working with those three Paul. It seems to me that they would have taken you out otherwise. Why else would they prevent a war between us?

Hi Earth

Yeah I saw that.

Bummer hey?

No sucess there yet.

Very well done.

Paul

G'Day Earthy

You're a bit unfair.

What brought that on.

Popular Paul of Portugal

Hi Earthling,

It's not so much working together but more a kind( :thumbsup: ) gesture from us to him..

He was so intent on that war (or any war for that matter), and we were so amused with him posting our shipmovements that we decided to condemn him to a life full of peace.

We have declared war on every active player in the Med in order to achieve this and we are bombarding everyone who is sailing in the Coastal zones of Iberia or threathening to invade Paul. He will not enjoy a war this game, he will be nothing more than a spectator.

This has cost you your fleet, and your refocusing on our troops will cost you plenty more. I'm sorry that you got stuck between Paul and us.

Don

Guardian of the Iberian Coastline.

This game has been everything BUT boring! :blink:

Hi Earthling,

It's not so much working together but more a kind( :thumbsup: ) gesture from us to him..

He was so intent on that war (or any war for that matter), and we were so amused with him posting our shipmovements that we decided to condemn him to a life full of peace.

We have declared war on every active player in the Med in order to achieve this and we are bombarding everyone who is sailing in the Coastal zones of Iberia or threathening to invade Paul. He will not enjoy a war this game, he will be nothing more than a spectator.

This has cost you your fleet, and your refocusing on our troops will cost you plenty more. I'm sorry that you got stuck between Paul and us.

Don

Guardian of the Iberian Coastline.

G'Day Earthy

You're a bit unfair.

What brought that on.

Popular Paul of Portugal

After talking to a few other countries it seems you are right they are looking for more computer run countries to attack and not you, they said it was better competition? If it was a war you wanted Paul you should have been of a little more assistance to you allies early on. Thank goodness you the the US 3 to protect you now.

Sweeper

• 2 weeks later...

G'Day Earthy

You're a bit unfair.

What brought that on.

Popular Paul of Portugal

After talking to a few other countries it seems you are right they are looking for more computer run countries to attack and not you, they said it was better competition? If it was a war you wanted Paul you should have been of a little more assistance to you allies early on. Thank goodness you the the US 3 to protect you now.

Sweeper

Get real sweep

Canadi/yank axis will not protect me.

Why would they?

The game was over for my allies before it began.

It's a long worn out story and not worth going into.

Good luck Sweeper

Portugal Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Paul must have dropped. Otherwise, he would have been screaming all over the forums by now. He finally got a war and is now out of the game.......

And I'm sure someone is looking at his turn results right now and thinks: "What!?"

:rolleyes:

I just couldn't help myself...

I had to take at least 1 city from him, just to make him feel that he is part of the game <_<