Ill never look into your eyes...again

Yes Lads!

The End is nigh! :laugh:

Who will win this epic battle?

Will it be SR/Persia?

Will it be Egypt and his friends?

Will it be the Canadyank Axis?

It can't be PeePee, can it?

The anticipation, the suspence, it is killing me!

Ah, the End.

Don,

I don't see how any of us are going to surpass the numbers that you three have put forth. My math has your alliance way out front. Congrats.

David

Yes Lads!

The End is nigh! <_<

Will it be SR/Persia? ---- SR/Syria

Will it be Egypt and his friends? --- Egypt/Greece

Will it be the Canadyank Axis? --- NA3

Ah, the End.

This is the end

Will it be SR/Persia?

Ah, the End.

Its not quite yet the end.......a bit more blood will be spilled. That being said the conclusion is all but final in my mind. USA/CANADA/Iceland/Denmark win this one hands down. Its just a shame that Denmark dropped from your TA group in just the last few turns. What could he have been thinking to give up his share of credit for such a glorius win? Did he even have a province left at the end of the game? Perhaps he was just ashamed of his performance and felt his contribution of 30 to 60 EM missions per turn was not sufficent to warrant a share of the Victory!.

This game is going to be a record setter. Never in the past 77 games ( or probably the next 77) has USA/CANADA/Iceland survived AND dominated Scandanavia, Western and Central Europe! A remarkable feat and congratulations to the three or four of you! This feat is the most remarkable I know of in the annals of Victory and will SURELY result in the BEST USA, BEST CANADA, and BEST ICELAND.

Congrats!

<_<

Its just a shame that Denmark dropped from your TA group in just the last few turns. What could he have been thinking to give up his share of credit for such a glorius win? Did he even have a province left at the end of the game? Perhaps he was just ashamed of his performance and felt his contribution of 30 to 60 EM missions per turn was not sufficent to warrant a share of the Victory!.

:wacko:

Will it be SR/Persia?

Yes the end is near and it would seem that the US/Can team is the only one nearing the finish line, Poor SR/Persia just to far away and Egypt who has no friends except for the Great Greece who is getting pounded but has been a great TA, yes poor Egypt has nothing to show but a little sand. Although little personal contact from what I have heard and seen the US/Can team has done a great job and my hat goes off to you. Gratz.

Sweeper

Paul must have dropped. Otherwise, he would have been screaming all over the forums by now. He finally got a war and is now out of the game.......

And I'm sure someone is looking at his turn results right now and thinks: "What!?"

:holiday:

I just couldn't help myself...

I had to take at least 1 city from him, just to make him feel that he is part of the game :holiday:

Hi Don

You,re a bit late

Nothing I can do about your attackes when they come 2 turns out from the end of the game.

I should have expected that but I lost interest long ago.

Good game and well done, I'd say your group have won the game.

Portugal Paul

Fellow competitors from game 77:

NA3: I don't approve of your methods, but your game play is impeccable. Your organization and teamwork is beyond anything I have ever seen in this game. You got more out of your positions than almost every other player I have ever seen play the game. Hands down the winners of this game. Congrats.

Portugal: Wish we could have seen what you could have done with a positive national morale.

Great Britain/Ireland: You know who to trust from now on.

Scandinavians: Wish you would have stuck around for the big fight. It's obvious now that we were not your biggest enemy. Wish you were here to help out vs the NA3.

Syria/SRussia: Thanks for all the info/brain storming in the last third of this game. I wish you could have been closer to the action!

Austria/Czech/Poland: Thank you, all three for the early game comradeship. The three of you did an excellent job of thinning the field early on in the game. Our teamwork worked well while you were all still playing the game.

Austria: I'm sorry you didn't hang in until the end. I wish Egypt and I could have provided you with more help during the NA3's advancement. Our North African Campaign absorbed too many resources at that key juncture.

Bulgaria: My first great ally in this game. Thank you for the air support when it was desperately needed against Italy and Yugo. Yugo/Romania thought you were dead, but we showed them otherwise!

AND lastly,

Egypt: You are one of the best allies I have ever had in Victory! that I did not know in real life. The communication lines, the cooperation and selflessness was the best of anyone I have ever met in the game. Thanks for being such a great TA!

David

Greece77

This game was intens.

The amount of planning that goes into a full scale, all-out amphibious assault is staggering. I never had to make a total production schedule from T0 upto T40 before this game. And it was difficult not to change it during the game. But without it we would not have been able to put that many divisions ashore, and to keep those divisions coming.

Apart from some bitter postings I made (and received) I really enjoyed the forum game play as well. There's nothing like a good mud throwing propaganda campaign. Thanks for that Paul, you made me smile a lot of times!

But the thing I really appreciated was the fact that almost everybody played until there was nothing left to play with. That was the cherry in this game for me. There's nothing more demoralizing as fighting a computer player for 30 or more turns. Kudos for everybody that kept going.

If anyone is interested in my last turn: after Russ has stopped this game I'm willing to exchange them for your last turn.

Thanks for a fun 3 years!

Donald

Fellow competitors from game 77:

NA3: I don't approve of your methods, but your game play is impeccable. Your organization and teamwork is beyond anything I have ever seen in this game. You got more out of your positions than almost every other player I have ever seen play the game. Hands down the winners of this game. Congrats.

Portugal: Wish we could have seen what you could have done with a positive national morale.

Great Britain/Ireland: You know who to trust from now on.

Scandinavians: Wish you would have stuck around for the big fight. It's obvious now that we were not your biggest enemy. Wish you were here to help out vs the NA3.

Syria/SRussia: Thanks for all the info/brain storming in the last third of this game. I wish you could have been closer to the action!

Austria/Czech/Poland: Thank you, all three for the early game comradeship. The three of you did an excellent job of thinning the field early on in the game. Our teamwork worked well while you were all still playing the game.

Austria: I'm sorry you didn't hang in until the end. I wish Egypt and I could have provided you with more help during the NA3's advancement. Our North African Campaign absorbed too many resources at that key juncture.

Bulgaria: My first great ally in this game. Thank you for the air support when it was desperately needed against Italy and Yugo. Yugo/Romania thought you were dead, but we showed them otherwise!

AND lastly,

Egypt: You are one of the best allies I have ever had in Victory! that I did not know in real life. The communication lines, the cooperation and selflessness was the best of anyone I have ever met in the game. Thanks for being such a great TA!

David

Greece77

What about us- Central and Northern Russia. We keep the Brothers Strait busy...very busy! Finland was over matched and his Brothers abandoned him before I was dead. It would have very different, maybe not the end result, if I had turned to fight Southern and left the the Brothers to put full focus on your team. I wished they'd showed up for game 83! Still a score to settle there. :drunk:

What about us- Central and Northern Russia. We keep the Brothers Strait busy...very busy! Finland was over matched and his Brothers abandoned him before I was dead. It would have very different, maybe not the end result, if I had turned to fight Southern and left the the Brothers to put full focus on your team. I wished they'd showed up for game 83! Still a score to settle there. :ranting:

My Apologies Rogue Leader......I never had any direct contact with you. I only commented on Greek dealings......good or bad.

David

Greece77

What about us- Central and Northern Russia. We keep the Brothers Strait busy...very busy! Finland was over matched and his Brothers abandoned him before I was dead. It would have very different, maybe not the end result, if I had turned to fight Southern and left the the Brothers to put full focus on your team. I wished they'd showed up for game 83! Still a score to settle there. :ranting:

Not entirely true. Finland was not abandoned by his brothers. We (France, Germany (me) and the Scandinavian brothers) threw the towel at the same time when we realized we were out of a future in this game. Finland, France and Sweden where largely beaten while Norway and I were still in a reasonable shape. Our European enemies were however also in a sorry state (apart from CR and Greece (not realy involved))

When we where then faced with the US and co from the West and CR selling out to SR coming to us, all my fellow TA's accepted reality on the ground and I decided to follow suit although it was not easy to accept as I had just emerged victorious from an epic struggle for survival.

• 2 weeks later...