Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77

Glamdring

Portugal the reason no one has responded to your other diplomatic thread is there is no point, your comments are only what can be found through other diplomatic channels and the thing is you seem to be winding leaders around the world up. Your comments against the USA & Canada can only serve to highten tension between your nations and as such you are making an enemy of them both. You do not want to wake a sleeping giant do you? As for me i signed a NAP with you in the hope you would temper your enthusiastic rethoric but alas you have not. I emplore you to calm down or the people of Great Britain may well have to cancel our current agreement, we also do not want to wake a sleeping giant by association with Portugal.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was guessing without looking at my latest report it could well be an alliance, either way if he does not change his ways I will severing diplomatic links.

Portugal the reason no one has responded to your other diplomatic thread is there is no point, your comments are only what can be found through other diplomatic channels and the thing is you seem to be winding leaders around the world up. Your comments against the USA & Canada can only serve to highten tension between your nations and as such you are making an enemy of them both. You do not want to wake a sleeping giant do you? As for me i signed a NAP with you in the hope you would temper your enthusiastic rethoric but alas you have not. I emplore you to calm down or the people of Great Britain may well have to cancel our current agreement, we also do not want to wake a sleeping giant by association with Portugal.

I was hoping to get additions from others in the game. This way we dont waiste orders. Do we?

The Poems (we call 'em Poems you know) are very touchy today.

USA is so far up himself he could never find the coast of Portugal if it flashed up in front of him.

As for being a sleeping giant. HA! LOL.

He's a sleeping pussy cat with a Canadian master.

Poetic Paul Portugeese Premier

:D

So Spartacus:

Are you saying that miraeng's claim that you two have an ALL is wrong. You say it's a NAP. His other thread say's it's an ALL??????? confused :laugh:

G'Day Mole

Don't be confused.

I tell you the truth.

Join my and we will take all in front of us.

They all bluff.

USA will be able to attack Morocco coast easier than Portugal but he will now attack Porugal.

Good, it will cost him heaps.

By the time he gets his Queens I will be ready for him and he will need 20 more turns after that before he can mount a significant blow.

Appart from a few Coastal Bombing he will be halmless like a pussy cat.

By now USA will be stareting to starve and begging his master Canada for food.

He'll deny it but it's the facts.

Miraeng

Oooops! - :laugh: I think that last comment was the comment that broke the Presidents back. Its been nice knowing you Portugal but your just too hot to handle at the moment. Maybe if your good enough to be the master of Europe the people of Great Britain will kneel before you

Portugal,

I find your communique's quite disturbing. It makes me wonder as to your real reasons for doing this. We are a peace loving coalition but your comments alone provide sufficient reason for my peace cabinet to change their jackets and become a war cabinet.

It has been suggested that your are in fact a painter with a personality disorder...

We will be watching you :laugh:

Greetings,

Don

President of the United States of America.

G'Day Pres

The Painter lives in Austria.

I am a son of a Portugeese Paper Hanger.

I got no paper to hang but I love to see the Spanards hanging from a rope.

No personaity disorder here my friend I kill anyone who say that.

We work towards peice in our life time.

Even if we have kill everyone else to achieve it.

Run out of food yet???

Bet it's getting close couple more turns maybe?

Ships are hungry for fuel and general supplies too.

So far from Europe, no way home.

It's all down hill from here.

Your ever lasting friend Apprentice Paper Hanger Pete, a Paul.

The Portugeese Premier.

Oooops! :laugh: I think that last comment was the comment that broke the Presidents back. Its been nice knowing you Portugal but your just too hot to handle at the moment. Maybe if your good enough to be the master of Europe the people of Great Britain will kneel before you

Hows it goin' Spart?

The Brits are a pruod people and would never kneel before the Portugeese Premier.

Rather we will fight back to back and Soulder to Shoulder to defeat our enemies.

Thasts the way we see it.

We still can't get a Total ally.

I don't understand it.

I've offended no one.

Why am I so alone in this?

Yours Prem

Portugal,

I find your communique's quite disturbing. It makes me wonder as to your real reasons for doing this. We are a peace loving coalition but your comments alone provide sufficient reason for my peace cabinet to change their jackets and become a war cabinet.

It has been suggested that your are in fact a painter with a personality disorder...

Greetings,

Don

G'Day Pres

Run out of food yet???

The Portugeese Premier.

And I thought there was no one more annoying than Genereal SpongeBob or ChicO. Here is proof that I am mistaken. I wish I was France this game!

Portugal,

Greetings,

Don

G'Day Pres

Run out of food yet???

The Portugeese Premier.

And I thought there was no one more annoying than Genereal SpongeBob or ChicO. Here is proof that I am mistaken. I wish I was France this game!

If I'm annoying you I must be right.

That always annoys me.

Just when you get your food problem sorted you'll be running out of LGT supplies,

It's good for us you allied with Canada.

You'll run out of fuel just when you need it most too.

You think I haven't played this game.

Wrong.

If you were France in this game you would be my Total ally already so don't go on with that rubbish.

The Premier Paul

Hello Miraeng,

Up till now your just a lot of wind and not much of anything else... I would love to see you do some actual movements, just to see if your actions are as smooth as your talking!

My guess is that you won't last 25 turns. But I would like to be proved wrong; Kicking a presumptious ass is always nice!

We are the granary of the america's, where's the food problem? And LGT? Well I can only suggest that you check out this posting on a regular basis when you're kicked out of the game.

But hé, what do I know? I'm nooooo competition for your fast experience...

Greetings,

Don

The president of the Granary of the America's

G'Day Donny ma boy. Pres, mate, buddy, cobber

My guess is that if I last 25 turns I'll be so strong what you do wont matter.

If Don't, well, then it wont matter anyway.

What do you want to know about my movements?

The fact that I have every provence that boarders my nation under control mean anything to you?

It's early yet and I know I wont hold onto some of these provences but at least I'm 'avin' a go.

Catch me if you can.

I have no ships or planes why don't you have a go or better still totaly ally before it's too late.

I would hold no grudge.

Even my previous enemies can tell you that.

Any how it's your choice. You make your beb and have to lay in it.

I bet you my copy of Claudett by Dwytt Yokum I beat you in this game.

And I will never even have to attack you.

Yet you WILL HAVE TO ATTACK ME.

Sad ain't it.

Premier Paul Peebody the Perfect Paper Hanger of Portugal

Roughly, I believe that it translates to:

Hello my enemy,

I suppose that while we love this game, one will still be eliminated!

I will do my best to fullfill it,

The president of the USA

But, my Portuguese is very poor and it has been a very long time since I actually used it.