Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Keep off I put my hat in as soon as 79 started and as usuall DENMARK is mine.

Hey Monk this time shall we shock the world and be TAs in it, what a challenge that would be, no matter where you are and me we should TA, see who can resist double crossing the other first.

Sponge and Monk take on the world.... Now THAT would be the mother and father of all Vic Games.... PS you can be the mother and you will honour and obey me :huh:

A shrink and a talking sponge. What more do you want for your entertainment buck? Think of the possibilities for the first true online therapy sessions. Perhaps we shall see a cure. Perhaps we shall see Sponge survive as Denmark. Stranger things have happened. .... Well, OK... so they haven't. So watch to see the human misery. Works for Desperate Housewives. I'm in.

The Doctor shall be hunted and exterminated no matter if he is on the other side of the world.

I'm deeply honored...

I think....

Have we met before??!?!?

Oh what ever, it's better to have things clear from the beginning. a-hunting we will go, even if it takes us to the USA and Canada....

PS I'm still waiting for our Swedish Chef, the game wouldn't be the same without him... maybe he can even become my spokesperson?

:huh:

PS I'm still waiting for our Swedish Chef, the game wouldn't be the same without him... maybe he can even become my spokesperson?

I'm signed up and I see one of my future ta'es has already checked in.........Since doktors don't make house calls we will come to you my friend.......or will you be my enemy.......perhaps I will make you my poppet.......err........I mean my puppet. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, well I think I may have to put in. This looks like it maybe fun.