Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Its been a while since THAT fish was mentioned, I have spent many months speaking with a Therapist and I feel I can now face the world and not be affected by THAT fish and what happened with my mother. BTW she is okay now and feeling much better.

So how many have signed up for this Mother off all Victory games..... I only count 12 :cheers:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm this Sponge looks like a colorfull character nicht?. Let's hope more people sign up so we can soon meet on the battlefield. I miss the good old times.

You don't know the half of it. Just don't talk about his mom or a certain species of fish however.

No problem. This is war: Just work. No room for personal feelings.

Predator,

So are we going to be friend or foe in this game? Hope we soon find out. Either will be fine. But one will be great fun.

First off there is many more than twelve signed up. Four in my block alone and if the rest of the 72 survivors are signed up which I think alot of them are that is an additional dozen. With all the people I know or suspect to have signed up plus the random postings I put the number closer to 30.

So are we going to be friend or foe in this game? Hope we soon find out. Either will be fine. But one will be great fun

With the countries I suspect my block to get it looks like that we will once again be enemies at some point in the game. But that is okay it just means somewhere down the line I will have a good fight to look forward too....... :thumbsup:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Preditor, you have a block, a friend to count on. I hope to visit you thsi game as I missed you in 75. Pointyman - I have unfinished business with the ugly one, dont get in the way I have a few old scores to settle. :robot:

Preditor, you have a block, a friend to count on. I hope to visit you thsi game as I missed you in 75. Pointyman - I have unfinished business with the ugly one, dont get in the way I have a few old scores to settle

Very interesting. I was not aware I had ever put you out of a game of victory. Perhaps then you can be my first prey.......

Did you not play Italy Preditor in 75? if not I apologise and will destroy you anyway.

I did not play Italy in 75. I played Italy once but it was early 60's I think. Maybe 62- I can't remember. I played tunisia in game 75. Apology accepted. But if your my neighbor I'm still wringing the sponge! Don't worry I won't have any hostile neighbors, at least not to start out...... :robot:

Well Predator,

It sounds like we will have just as much fun as last time. But this time I am good to go, and will be able to play the whole game. Missing 15 turns and then trying to come back in sucks. I will look forward to killing your allies again. If we have the time in this game lol. Anyway I did enjoy playing against you and yours. I do hope that we have as much fun.

As for General Spongebob Squarepants if you get to Predator first then have fun, but if I have to go through you to get to Predator, then I will. With love that is!!! :robot:

I asked Russ when the game will start and this is what he had to say,

"Game 80 has been doing pretty well but we still need some additional folks."

So join people and lets get this game on the roll.

This is going to have some of the best of the best in it. Come and show us what you can do.