Rolling Thunder Forums

Spongebob - Friend or Foe

Guest Spongebob

Would you ally, TA, Nap or DW with the Sponge?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay on past experience of the sponge what would you do, place your votes and make your comments.

You're poll is flawed. You need to add 'None'. I would not do any just because I knew what you were playing. Though based on your number of RIPs a TA would be highly unlilely. :(

Guest Spongebob

Having no relationship with the Sponge is not acceptable, you are either friend or foe and nothing in-between.

However all those RIPS are not RIPS

76 USA was a drop because it got boring, Canada was defeated and I was in Europe but my first experience of long distance was was not good.

Guest Spongebob

Nothing wronge with my image, i look at it every few hours in the mirror and it brings a joyfull smile to my face and all those around me.

Unlike you Monk, that avatar of yours needs a face lift. I will photshop you a smile when i get chance. :(

Having no relationship with the Sponge is not acceptable, you are either friend or foe and nothing in-between.

Ahh, well you will have to learn to accept it. You must learn that there are those in the universe who feel you are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Learn to accept this and you will grow as a pers..., errr, as a sponge.

This, your first lesson, is free.

:(

Well I hate to admit it but i would TA with the Sponge. Okay I did not know he was the Sponge when he offered me a TA but I have to admit that during that time hes been okay if not that successful and being a new player the experience is the most important aspect for me rather than winning.

Saying that I hope not to have so many RIPs in a few years time.

Well I hate to admit it but i would TA with the Sponge. Okay I did not know he was the Sponge when he offered me a TA but I have to admit that during that time hes been okay if not that successful and being a new player the experience is the most important aspect for me rather than winning.

Experience? :blink: In which field? How to destroy his own army in one turn? :o I gave him one chance, he missed it. It was the biggest error I ever made. He brings destruction and death to his allies. He is a risk for his friends and gift to his enemies. Sorry Sponge maybe you are a nice guy but this is not your game; try and play SN. :cheers:

The Monk

Experience? :blink: In which field? How to destroy his own army in one turn? :o I gave him one chance, he missed it. It was the biggest error I ever made. He brings destruction and death to his allies. He is a risk for his friends and gift to his enemies. Sorry Sponge maybe you are a nice guy but this is not your game; try and play SN. :blink:

The Monk

I like a soft target :cheers:

Paul

Oh go on tell me you love me, you love the sponge really dont you, go on admit it, get in touch with your "Softer" side. :blink:

I used to clean my toilet with a sponge, but you've been replaced by those disposable Clorox things. :cheers::o

Guest Spongebob

I guess the Die is cast, the sponge is un-loved and un-wanted :o I fear that to announce what nation I play in each game will spell my doom but hear this. I do not fear the future for I have only told you of the nations that have have failed me.

But soon I will have to start winning again, soon Denmark under the command of the Sponge will rule the whole of Europe once more.

Read unto my words for they say more than they mean - (SLAP) sorry religious rant was in the making then.