Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Yes... well... Its the first in a long line of forces heading your way, its going to be like the D-Day landings by the time I have finished and we all know how that ends... In a Bunker with a Bullet or was it a Pill... cant remember - Anyway by the end of the game your gonna be DEAD

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes... well... Its the first in a long line of forces heading your way, its going to be like the D-Day landings by the time I have finished and we all know how that ends... In a Bunker with a Bullet or was it a Pill... cant remember - Anyway by the end of the game your gonna be DEAD

OK, come and show me that you are a real Sponge....... :rolleyes:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

The Monk

The Icelandic Fishing Fleet is on its way, please keep the port of Hamburg a Monk Free Zone for fear of getting squashed.

The Monk

The Icelandic Fishing Fleet is on its way, please keep the port of Hamburg a Monk Free Zone for fear of getting squashed.

The port of Hamburg is empty. I am ot of town and have other things to do.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Empty apart from the vast fortifications, masses of supplies, huge troop numbers, planes, boats etc etc.

Do you think my small fishing fleet will make an impact? :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob
We now declare the Sponge to be unimportant. :thumbsup: He has not learned his lesson from his last defeat so he was wiped out <_< .

:cheers:

The Monk

Time to change my signature me thinks? <_<

We now declare the Sponge to be unimportant. :thumbsup: He has not learned his lesson from his last defeat so he was wiped out <_< .

The Monk

Your descision, be a real Sponge, fight on never give up!

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

The Monk

The Monk

Do you really think I am going to give up this game, I have waited since V78 to take a pop at you and I will be the devil on your back till turn 71...... THEN I'LL QUIT - HA

The Monk

The Monk

Do you really think I am going to give up this game, I have waited since V78 to take a pop at you and I will be the devil on your back till turn 71...... THEN I'LL QUIT - HA

Come on, you have to stay until turn 73. Otherwise you are a looser....

Guest Spongebob

The Monk

The Monk

Come on, you have to stay until turn 73. Otherwise you are a looser....

Look I cannot be seen to change a losing streak stretching back over 10 games unless you are defeated. The only option is TOTAL VICTORY