Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Well as I am not playing due to a conspiracy to remove the sponge from the lives of Victory players I thought I would tap Russ for the next game. Now thinking it would be a while before a new game starts I resigned myself to the fact there would be no Victory for about 4-6 months. Well peeps it seems V83, a normal game, will be upon us sooner rather than later, maybe as soon as this month so I have put my request in and Denmark shall be mine again.

Sign up losers, face the sponge if you dare. Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!! Murrrrraaaghhhhhhh!!!! :laugh::D:o

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morocco Checking in

SupremeSultan

We need to talk!

That Spainish problem you have could be a good basis to which we can build a relationship. No?

Wadyasay?

Sorry my Morocish not so good.

Portugal Paul

Guest Spongebob

Is this it? :cheers: Not much of a turn out for Sponge stomping or is everyone too enthralled by the Sponge free V82.

See I knew it, everyone secretly fears the sponge. Only Portugal Paul and the unprouncable Irish leader have the guts to face me. Come on who else declares or is this game a game of Cowards.

Where are my old foes, Dark Monkey, Redarse, ScEaXtY. Even those long lost foes of years gone by like Desert Camel and Prediote are not here.

I know, its a game of NOOBS - Canon fodder for the Sponge Tank Brigade.

I wonder if my loyalist of Disciples is here - St M - Are you playing?

PS - Happy St Pats - Lets get Drunk :cheers::drunk::cheers::(:drunk::holiday::holiday:

Is this it? :cheers: Not much of a turn out for Sponge stomping or is everyone too enthralled by the Sponge free V82.

See I knew it, everyone secretly fears the sponge. Only Portugal Paul and the unprouncable Irish leader have the guts to face me. Come on who else declares or is this game a game of Cowards.

Where are my old foes, Dark Monkey, Redarse, ScEaXtY. Even those long lost foes of years gone by like Desert Camel and Prediote are not here.

PS - Happy St Pats - Lets get Drunk :cheers::drunk::cheers::(:drunk::holiday::holiday:

Sponge, what country did you get?

Race

Guest Spongebob

Well I am in command of "Spongistan" part of Bikini Bottom. What I mean to say is its a secret. Due to the misconception that I never survive past Turn 10 it is this governments policy to not tell anyone until T12ish. So keep guessing, throughout my posts I always give a clue.

And your nation is...... errm let me guess - Bolivia

Guest Spongebob

Ha very funny Monkey, come on brave one tell me if your playing and who so i can finally pay you a visit and slap you into the next game. :holiday:

PS I still think my Avatar is better than yours.

Sponge, what country did you get?

Race

Hmm a soft squishy nation that's generally out of the game by turn 12? Sounds like France!!

Race

Tunisia 83

Noobing my way through