Rolling Thunder Forums

Who do you hate the most

Guest Spongebob

Vote or Die  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it is Lahm. That's the way the ball bounces. We'll see about the finals.

My guess Spain 4- Germany 2

you are right about the spelling I was just having fun with a play on words. i think Spain will miss Villa too much and the best player on the field is schwienstieger ( know I butchered that spelling) and he will carry the germans through....I hope :pirate2:

wow monk most hated :drunk: I don't see that.monk is a good player and entertaining while spongebob is just plain annoying and couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag :blink:

Guest Spongebob

Well I think we can call the results now

Most hated - Joint Monk and Spongebob. It seems we are hated as much as eachother. Most entertaining well thats Me, the interesting result here is that the Monk is not the slightest bit entertaining. Monk your hated and unloved. Me well I am yet again the best :blink::pirate2:

Well I think we can call the results now

Most hated - Joint Monk and Spongebob. It seems we are hated as much as eachother. Most entertaining well thats Me, the interesting result here is that the Monk is not the slightest bit entertaining. Monk your hated and unloved. Me well I am yet again the best :blink::pirate2:

A joke as always entertaining, my young padawan. In which game will you fail next? Have you dropped SN?

The Monk

Even if he has dropped , his homeworld is a target , and if he is just being uncustomarily quiet , same difference . His area will be marked by a bunch of pathfinders painted in sponge yellow and a pineapple emblem on their bow....hehe....gonna put those mk III bore torpedos to good use and put them and the light fusion bolts to good use to blast his silly ships to smaller particles.....and then seed his sun with a " sunbuster " to make his planetary temperature rise a couple of 100 degrees to dry up the planet....we'll see how sponges react to that!

And as far as entertaining goes , I always thought Smedley's play on words made his posts much more entertaining than Smearpant's postings...Smearpant's postings are just plain base , more like the rantings of a lunatic....

• 3 weeks later...

I did not vote for the character to dislike, I have no problem with any of the provided characters.

On the other hand, spongebob, I find you indeed the most entertaining figure on this forum.

There is always something happening when you are in the neighbourhood. :angry2:

Guest Spongebob

Why thank you and for that I promise not to annoy you for a few weeks.... in fact i dont think we have ever crossed paths.

Just think what an event that will be when we do :angry2: