Rolling Thunder Forums

Who do you hate the most

Guest Spongebob

Vote or Die  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Spongebob

Over the many years this game has been going there are those out there who just push all the right buttons. Now this has nothing to do with allies or a TAs its purely a vote on forum character or persona

There are two questions, Most hated and entertaining. Should prove interesting :angry2:

Make comments if you wish to justify your votes.

Over the many years this game has been going there are those out there who just push all the right buttons. Now this has nothing to do with allies or a TAs its purely a vote on forum character or persona

There are two questions, Most hated and entertaining. Should prove interesting :angry2:

My beloved son, you left out THE CONFEDERACY!!!!!

I don't think it's necessary to identify which category they belong in.

Or... come to think of it.... maybe it's both.

Ztrange!

It's a love-hate relationship dear Sponge. Most of zhe time (99.9%) I vould like to put my hands around your neck and just squeeze the life out of ya.

But I admit there are times when you make me laugh. You certainly add flavour. If only because your habit to quit turn 3-4.

If only you would hang in there a bit longer... Actually it's pretty easy. Just don't give up. NEVER GIVE UP!

Ciao

Von Manstein

The Confederacy is not one but many and as such we quite rightly should not be included in the yellow squares poll.

If there were other powerful organizations such as ours then maybe there would be some competition but nothing can compare to the might of the Confederacy.

We are bigger than the Roman Empire :D If it was upto me then Kurassier would be on the most hated list.

The Confederacy is not one but many and as such we quite rightly should not be included in the yellow squares poll.

If there were other powerful organizations such as ours then maybe there would be some competition but nothing can compare to the might of the Confederacy.

We are bigger than the Roman Empire :blink: If it was upto me then Kurassier would be on the most hated list.

I'd have voted Dezert Camel. He always has my number or my allies number :D

We are bigger than the Roman Empire :P If it was upto me then Kurassier would be on the most hated list.

There is something that compares favorably to the confederacy, a meatball catapult, or a couple of mosquitos! In fact, the confederacy reminds me of the mosquitos at the 'bar' scene in the 'Bugs Life' movie.

:angry2::D:unsure:

and sorry I didn't make your poll spongecus.... :blink:

What???!!!! are thos others also players.....well that is a laugh.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sponge we have to talk.......we to did made we did annoy all the others....and win some games, excuse me, I did win some games to....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...players ma a.s

Well boys...that is a good one.

Greetings Rednas.

Monk, Spongey....... :P

It's not That I hate you,...... it's That I don't care about either of you......... Oh wait I guess I dislike you both then....... :blink:

And let's not forget the Confederacy, all of them in one big heaping lump of SSSSSS. :D

As far as most entertaining, I would have chosen Krysia's Krusader. His stories are much better written and thought out then spongies or the monks. :angry2::D:blink::P

Erich is a close second in that department :drunk:

Thanks Rogue Leader for your choice, it's nice to be noticed. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Now back to the front......... :unsure::unsure::nuke:

DezertCamel :robot:

Spongey....... :D

It's not That I hate you,...... it's That I don't care about either of you......... Oh wait I guess I dislike you both then....... :unsure:

And let's not forget the Confederacy, all of them in one big heaping lump of SSSSSS. :angry2:

DezertCamel :blink:

I agree with D. Camel, as I've said before, the sponge is irrelevant, I neither hate nor like him. :P

Vic 73 - 83 - Dead (10 short battles, 10 quick deaths)

Spongey, you should change it to " Vic 73 - 83 - 10 days on the beach, 10 days getting stepped on and squished.": :woohoo::woohoo:

DezertCamel :robot:

:robot:

Zum Teufel!!!

NINE people love me allready? Zure zure I did vote for myself but zhat leaves 8 people... What did I do to deserve this? I did something wrong. You should all be afraid of me and roll in zhe dust to be worthy of a TA with me. Have to change my strategy I guess.

Ah well game 80 finally reached turn 28. The mighty FW190 appears. Now all I need is some Panther G's and life is good.

Talking about zhe good life. EK Fußball Germany - Turkey: 3-2. :woohoo:

Adieu

Von Manstein

Hmmm...spinning doctors....how would they help you better than a doctor that does not rotate? Dark Monk , the people that know you don't hate you :woohoo: Maybe your avatar is a bit darkish , but hey , everybody in reality loves those evil characters that dismember , torture , and cackle in an evil manner , even if they don't admit to this....keep on being you :woohoo: