Rolling Thunder Forums

How big are fleets these days?

Lord Deependra

Fleet Size  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what type pf issues are there for fleets over 20B? i have had no issues so far but have yet to leave my home system with it.. do i need to break it into 2 smaller fleets? any insight will be much appreciated..

So, are you looking at specific ship designs or totals for fleets? For veteran positions ships are built in the several 100M ton range well into the 20B ton range. Beyond 20B tons becomes problematic due to some game mechanics that can't be fixed.

All your ships added together.

The problem with big ships and fleets is the games cap at 2.000.000.000 items per component on ship or fleet.

Esp. the cap on Fuel Tankage to 2.000.000.000 hapers movement for such big fleets. Even Highwaymans found loophole will not help,

as it is actually the cap on carried fuel :)

haha very funny cestvel.... :)

The problem with big ships and fleets is the games cap at 2.000.000.000 items per component on ship or fleet.

Esp. the cap on Fuel Tankage to 2.000.000.000 hapers movement for such big fleets. Even Highwaymans found loophole will not help,

as it is actually the cap on carried fuel <_<