Rolling Thunder Forums

KYG

rfouasnon

and you have known where my home system is for how long??????????????

yet you still have not done anything about it?

maybe its the battle satalites that hit in the billions and the shield strength in the hundred billions? hahahahah

lame come get some ill be seeing you really soon partner

Keep that faith in your defenses . We have been waiting on you to come out and play , but all of those promises to visit us long ago seems to be a bunch of hot air . I'll visit when I feel like it , don't worry . It seems my ships have stopped you from coming out , so something seems to be working . Come , visit us . You know where Marcus is , but you have absolutely no idea where I am...if I were you , I would be supremely worried about that .

Keep that faith in your defenses . We have been waiting on you to come out and play , but all of those promises to visit us long ago seems to be a bunch of hot air . I'll visit when I feel like it , don't worry . It seems my ships have stopped you from coming out , so something seems to be working . Come , visit us . You know where Marcus is , but you have absolutely no idea where I am...if I were you , I would be supremely worried about that .

Ha, I know where you are! You are in Lubbock, Texas! :woohoo::beer:

• 1 month later...

I have only been to Texas once, for about an hour. I travelled through El Paso on the way to Carlsbad Caverns. It was a somewhat scary hour ;-) I had discussions with representatives of two different law enforcement agencies in that hour. I bet my truck matched the description of a bad guy or they just don't like people from California...

I bet my truck matched the description of a bad guy or they just don't like people from California...

...depends... you weren't carrying a sign saying you liked aliens, illegal or otherwise, were you?

Ahhhh, it must have been the "alien on board" bumper sticker...

alien_on_board_bumper_sticker-p128076734290195006z74sk_400.jpg

I have only been to Texas once, for about an hour. I travelled through El Paso on the way to Carlsbad Caverns. It was a somewhat scary hour ;-) I had discussions with representatives of two different law enforcement agencies in that hour. I bet my truck matched the description of a bad guy or they just don't like people from California...

It only took you an hour to get through Texas from El Paso? iIt took me over two hours from the airport to the NM border on my way to Carlsbad last summer. Maybe the law enforcement people were more concerned about your speed.

I bet my truck matched the description of a bad guy or they just don't like people from California...

...depends... you weren't carrying a sign saying you liked aliens, illegal or otherwise, were you?

Ahhhh, it must have been the "alien on board" bumper sticker...

alien_on_board_bumper_sticker-p128076734290195006z74sk_400.jpg

Of course, they might have throught you were a spaceship and been OK with the speed. :)

• 2 weeks later...