Rolling Thunder Forums

Multiple RC Penalty to Tech Advancement

Hiver

What do you think about the "diminishing returns" handicap imposed when you assign multiple research centers to a single tech advance?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:angry2: For me it still looks like 1 RC per turn working on 25 techs is the better deal for the long haul. Just make sure to do loads of EXPLs and keep Scientists on your HW and, have a higher tech bonus like I3S3L1 and you will prosper well!!!

:robot:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( For me it still looks like 1 RC per turn working on 25 techs is the better deal for the long haul. Just make sure to do loads of EXPLs and keep Scientists on your HW and, have a higher tech bonus like I3S3L1 and you will prosper well!!!

:blink:

For the long haul I'd agree with you. Whatever the efficiency penalty, however, sometimes you might want something faster, and the only way to guarantee it is to <horribly> assign more RC's to the job. Personally, I love assigning 1 RC to an item and letting it run. For my one crazy research test empire, though, 18 was more like it--but that's one nutty race 'o crittahs :lol: