Rolling Thunder Forums

Advanced Game 71

DezertCamel

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay now,

Just a few dozen more countries, and we will all know what big happy manison family we have in this game. :lol:

So don't be shy, I think we all have enough bombs and bullets to go around. :ranting:

Looking forward to some renewed acquaintances and new people to wreak havoc on. Plus a whole lot of new friends :angry2:

DezertCamel :robot:

I am the king of my island,

but soon I will not be on MY ISLAND, :taz:

I Do need directions to the mainland though???? :unsure:

Hey Beltria,

I can not engage in a War of wit with an unarmed man therefore I will select to take the high road and not even go there........ :blink: I will though offer you what I feel is sound advice. You need to seek quick medical attention. First you might wish to concider getting a referral to your nearest Mental Health Facility, and second and foremost you'll definately be needing an emergency appointment with your Proctologist........ :(

StoneCrest

Hello all,

Just two more shopping day till Armageddon. Have we all checked our lists twice, to see who we can beat, and who should be are friends. :ph34r:

Still looking for a number of european countries, I guess they want to be silent till the action starts. :alien:

Just think 53 turns till the end.... :unsure:

Like a actor in well known movie once said,

"the clock is ticking and there are no points for second best!"

Or in our game a free game to be played later.

Good luck to all. :thumbsup:

DezertCamel :robot:

For Release 4 p.m. EDT

October 28, 2003

Saudia Arabia Anounces Evidence Against Iraqi Information Minister

RIYADH, SAUDIA ARABIA — October, 28 2003 — Today newly appointed Fariq Awwal, Beltira announced the culmination of months of research into explaining the here to fore inexplicable ramblings of the Iraqi Ministry of Information and its head, Stonecrest. Many nations have wondered as to claims coming forth from the Minister of Information himself as they seemingly recoil from any degree of reason. Today we have the explanation: Crack. Unbelievable though it may seem, the entire Iraqi Ministry of Information is on crack. Thusly, from this point on, Saudi Arabian government will now be referring to the head of the Iraqi Information Ministry as The Crackhead. Evidence clearly can be seen here of how years of crack abuse have caused the marked green tint to skin, balding, cranial ridges and a pronounced outgrowth of the ears.

Saudi Arabia and CrackHead are registered trademarks of Saudi Arabia, Inc. Iraq, Iraqi, and Iraqi Ministry of Information are registered trademarks of Iraq, Inc(for the time being).

The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

For more information, press only:

(Beltira, Fariq Awwal, Saudi Arabia), (beltira@charter.net)

For more information on the Iraqi Minister of Information:

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

Gooten tag!

Ve are very happy to be here among you all. Ve are very happy to see our friends in Europe once again.

A shout out to our Austrian cousin Ahnold in Kalifornia, he vill lead dem vell.

Ve are Germany, ve are proud. :cheers:

Victor Von Doom

Supreme Chancellor of Germany